Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 4,052

ogo79

@Pat281
whats up big homey!
ive been out of town for a hot minute.
need to swang back to the h and hit that chinese wok.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Pat281

@ogo79 Doing very well bro! I haven't been to the H since February! I'm trying to hit it up next month! The Chinese Wok was the spot in HS đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚

Pat281

ogo79

@Pat281
hell man that place was the spot in 2013.
aint nothing changed there since i was young.
i hope its still the same now too.
im glad yer doing well. you and the fam stay safe with this virus.
god bless this mess.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Pat281

@ogo79 We sure will bro and you and your family do the same!

Pat281

ogo79

@Pat281

the_shpydar wrote:

bimmy-lee

@ogo79 - Nothing for me this week. Go Houston Rockets! Go Houston Astros! I can’t say “go Houston Texans”, so I’ll just say go Mr. Trill. RIP.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ogo79

bimmy-lee wrote:

@ogo79 - Nothing for me this week. Go Houston Rockets! Go Houston Astros! I can’t say “go Houston Texans”, so I’ll just say go Mr. Trill. RIP.

those are legend quotes.
there is never nothing for us this week.
@bimmy-lee
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

Xyphon22

It's strange to say our season is over after a blowout win, but if Bosa and Solomon Thomas are done for the year (and Garoppolo and Mostert are serious at all), the Niners season is over, I believe. Oh, well. We had a good run last year. I knew without any kind of preseason on top of Covid that this year would be all about who could stay the healthiest, and clearly it's not San Fran.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ogo79

damn cowboys got lucky...real lucky

the_shpydar wrote:

klingki

The Jets are doing just about as I expected - 0 wins, haha

klingki

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature I actually lived in Chicago till I was 8, which I was actually there when they won Super Bowl XX. Afterwards I lived in California. Still though I am a Chicago sports fan at heart.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki got ya. I've lived just outside of Chicago my entire life. Huge bulls fan, Sox Fan, but not big into hockey..don't get me wrong I watch the bears unless I can get the vikings games. I've been to so many bears games too since my best friend growing up is a season ticket holder.

But back at topic, they both crapped the bed this year 😝. Even if they snuck out a wild card I don't think they'll get passed the first round

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature Yeah I was a big Bulls fan up to the 90s once MJ, Pippen all left the team I kinda fell out of basketball. I had other things going on in my life and so I just couldn't pay much attention to basketball anymore. I will always be a Bulls fan but as of now In don't know who's on the team or anything lol.

Baseball I have always been a Cubs fan

I try to go to Bears games when they play someone out here, 49ers, Rams, Chargers etc. In fact I was planning to go to the game this year when they played the Rams but then COVID.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic