Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,901 to 3,916 of 3,916

PuppyToucher

Cautiously optimistic about the chiefs

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0626-8454-8990

My Nintendo: AgentQ723 | Nintendo Network ID: AgentQ723

Spoony_Tech

Looks my Lions held off to win this week. Just helped @Tasuki get a bit more of a lead in the division.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Dang, that bye week a few weeks ago messed up our momentum. Coming off of the by we lost the last two game one of which we shouldn't have. We dropped from being first place in the division to being tied with the Lions, which I don't mean in a bad way. Looks like we won't be making the playoffs yet again.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

Mean while my Lions are looking better ever week. I'm still not going to get excited as the division seems fairly strong and their schedule gets hard for quite a while. If they can somehow go 6-4 the rest of the way I like their chances to make the playoffs.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

So the Bears today clinched thier division. I am so excited right now and quite honestly I think we may end up going all the way to the big game.

So any Super Bowl predictions out there?

My Backlog

Skitrules

Cowboys V. Chiefs
Nuff said

Edited on by Skitrules

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

ogo79

new york vs dallas today, great game. lots of surprises pulled.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

damn go cowboys, close game, sorry seattle

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheManKnownAsC

I replied to this thread early in the season and the Saints are in prime position to return to their first Super Bowl in almost a decade.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2242-7452-1245

Tasuki

"Quick if we make this field goal we win the game!!!"

"Sounds good let's send out they guy who's been hitting the post all year!!!"

Seriously that had to be the dumbest coaching move of the year.

Can't wait till next year when the XFL starts. Hopefully it does good then Chicago can get a decent team without people who make dumb decisions.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Wow just wow. Ram's fans should be ashamed of how their team won. Honestly the whole team should be. Bunch of cheaters. The right thing for them to do is admit that that call was bad and concieve their lost and let the Saints play in the Super Bowl. If they don't then people should boycott the Super Bowl.

Hopefully the new leagues won't allow cheating like this.

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

I didn't see either game so what happened @Tasuki?

MERG said:

ogo79

stupid patriots.

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

But we all know that Trill would go with Justin Bieber and the Patriots lol!

With that said Brady is my man and GO PATS!

MERG said:

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic