Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,861 to 3,866 of 3,866

ogo79

Pat281 wrote:

@ogo79 Yeah it has! The safe mall are in the suburbs (i.e. Katy and The Woodlands)

true dat. one thing that never changed is that chinese wok off mail route. that place has been good for decades. you should check out the chit chat forum sometime.
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_chi...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yo the Browns are lookin' real good this year

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

ogo79

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Yo the Browns are lookin' real good this year

you can call me browns then

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Spoony_Tech

@SMEXIZELDAMAN You keep telling yourself that and maybe one year they will be good lol. Can't say much as my Lions have sucked since the inclusion of the Superbowl.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Spoony_Tech No, but for real! This year is the year!! We are playoff bound, baby! 11-5 I'm calling it!

@ogo79 Hey Browns

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

ogo79

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

@Spoony_Tech No, but for real! This year is the year!! We are playoff bound, baby! 11-5 I'm calling it!

@ogo79 Hey Browns

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic