Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 4,052

ogo79

come on maaan...
i got these cheeseburgers maaan...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro lol.

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Browns gonna get Kirk Cousins in free agency and we're going to the playoffs for sure this season. You heard it here first!!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah i saw teams are eyeing kirk already good luck to your team on getting him...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

my grandmomma gave me that chain!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz pooing ogo79 lol classic...

Spoony_Tech

@ogo79 Hey check the NBA topic. Mr Trill passed away.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/nba_sea...

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheCurator

LA Rams EVER

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

ogo79

@Spoony_Tech
yeah im torn man...

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

waz pooing ogo79 lol classic...

hey man see you in that aldine mail route sky. from high meadows to brookside...i hope you got a chance to get to sengoku 3. if not, you have all the time you need now. when i get back to houston ill come see you. i love you man.

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@Pat281
i was just thinking about francis today while i was brushing my teeth actually

the_shpydar wrote:

Pat281

@ogo79 Really bro! I just miss his texts and me and him laughing at people from around the neighborhood or who he saw at the mall.

Pat281

ogo79

@Pat281
you remember kenneth lipsey?
lol
there has always been a lot of folks to laugh at at deerbrook and greenspoint
lol at the folks who went to deerbrook because they were too afraid to go to greenspoint
and lol at the folks who went to greenspoint because they didnt fit in at deerbrook

the_shpydar wrote:

Pat281

@ogo79 That name sounds familiar! What year did he graduate from Mac? To this day, I don't go to Gunspoint Mall! I use to work in Aldine ISD around the area. Deerbrook is my favorite mall but on Saturday nights it gets a lil wild but its that younger generation!

Pat281

ogo79

@Pat281
im not sure what year he graduated. yeah deerbrook got turned up lol. damn younguns

the_shpydar wrote:

Pat281

@ogo79 Yeah it has! The safe mall are in the suburbs (i.e. Katy and The Woodlands)

Pat281

ogo79

Pat281 wrote:

@ogo79 Yeah it has! The safe mall are in the suburbs (i.e. Katy and The Woodlands)

true dat. one thing that never changed is that chinese wok off mail route. that place has been good for decades. you should check out the chit chat forum sometime.
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_chi...

the_shpydar wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yo the Browns are lookin' real good this year

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ogo79

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Yo the Browns are lookin' real good this year

you can call me browns then

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic