Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 4,052

the_shpydar

Definitely going to be the Pats winning again, whether i want it or not. Despite my dislike of the Eagles — being a Giants fan and all — i'd still like to see them pull it off, but they won't. Pats are just going to win the Bowl every year until Brady finally hangs it up. It's like the football version of Jordan-era Chicago Bulls.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping the_shpydar bro true that lol and its going to be a close game with pats and eagles bet that and i think justin bever will hang shoes up after this super bowl something telling me i no his wife wants him to let it go to and yeah he is in same bracket with mj...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Brady has stated in the past he wants to play till he's 45 years old. Many thought he might retire after last year and why not retire on top. He can continue to do this for the next 5 years and win another 2 or 3 maybe. He will go down as one of the greatest sports athletes ever in any sport and I think he likes the sound of that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RancidVomit86

@Spoony_Tech IMO Brady could had retired and already been one of the greatest athletes ever.

I got the Pats winning of course.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz up Spoony_Tech bro 45 dam* i dont think there no sports star that played in sports untill 45 lol but if he does its crazy he will set a record and true he will go down as greatest sports athletes ever in any sport.

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RancidVomit86

Bills center Eric Wood reports he has a career ending neck injury. Sucks man, he was damn good at the job.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Eagles gonna blow out the patriots. Don't sleep on them. By halftime it wont even be a game.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

RancidVomit86

@SMEXIZELDAMAN I hope you're right but I never count out Tom Brady

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

justin bieber is tha come back man...

Tasuki

So nice to see Brady and the Pats lose tonight. And congrats to the Eagles for their first Super Bowl Win!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro it was a close game and justin bieber head wasnt in game...

ogo79

yay eagles. time for change

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping ogo79 bro how much money you win and you was going for eagles...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
lol i didnt bet and yeah i went for eagles.
but man
someone my dad knows won 9 grand.
i would have called in sick to work all week.
feel that.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SMEXIZELDAMAN

GO IGLES!!!!

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro really you didnt bet i didnt bet to and you are right i would of called in sick for rest of feb lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro how much you win...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
for real.
i would have called in sick like a mug lol
i would have been hitting chinese wok and mamas seafood like a mug too

the_shpydar wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Mr_Trill_281 Lol I didn't bet XD Not into that sort of thing

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro ok got ya lol...

waz poping ogo79 bro you names two good places to eat in houston daps LMAO and you just dont no ill call in sick in heart beat...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic