Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro good luck to your team today...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RancidVomit86

17/37 134 yards and an interception...thanks for everything but you're not the guy Tyrod...

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz up RancidVomit86 bro it was close game but i no your pissed...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 9-7 my picks for this week...

1.dirty birds over eagles

2.pats over tenn

3.pitt over jags

4.minn over saints

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 to kick things off..

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-2 tonight.

Mr_Trill_281

1.pats over jags

2.minn over eagles

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family what you think of games...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Vikings Saints game was wild! They are my pick for super bowl for sure. They're gonna steamroll the "igles"

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah minn game was good and love come back classic...

Mr_Trill_281

yo the_shpydar bro yes it was and you already no they going to toast that bird lol...

RancidVomit86

A.B.N.E. boys...anyone but new england

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

RancidVomit86 bro lmao lots people been saying they dont wanna see pats go on...

Spoony_Tech

New England all the way! Cement Brady as the best QB for all eternity!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

leerafuse

GO TEN, I mean pats, I mean Vrabel. screw it. go jags

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro if its pats and min its going to be a good close super bowl game...

waz good leerafuse bro we will see if jags can live up to hype...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight.

Mr_Trill_281

who everyone got in super bowl i got pats justin bever about to get that ring...

Mr_Trill_281

"super bowl"

1.pats over eagles

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic