Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good the_shpydar bro lol got ya nothing wrong with reping two ny teams and you see lots of people reping teams that are in same area in things to and yeah ny jets cant find help they need on that team in things they have qb they got from kotexans but players naw and jets or like lakers lol they need time true and yeah jets and brown will be one's for good drafts next year...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

here we go dallas cowgirls vs new york midgets round 1 fight!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Spoony_Tech

Well my Lions took game one and while it took them a while to get going I was impressed with their defense throughout. A few too many penalties though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

my dallas cowboys came to play on opening night...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz word Spoony_Tech bro you not even lieing lol and baby jags beat kotexans classic lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-6 so far two more games left...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 9-6. this week..

Skid

First time checking in here on this forum. I'm a Seahawks fan. I had our first game penciled in as a loss, but that game was still dumb.

The game really should have ended 24-20 in GB's favor. That 11 point swing with a pick-6 being pulled back and no pass interference was ridiculous in the endzone. The main reason we lost is the o-line and the coaching staff's lack of ability to adjust during games and wanting to stick to this power run philosophy when the offence is now built to run an up tempo/spread offence. The def was stellar, but it got gassed for being on the field for a total of 40 mins of play time and still held AR and GB to 17 points.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

SMEXIZELDAMAN

We going 15-1 this season babyyy!!!!! Here we come ravens!!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 1-0 my picks for this week

1.raiders over jets

2.dolphins over bolts

3.dallas over broncos

4.sea hawks over 49ers

5.rams over dead skins

6.dirty birds over green bay

7.ny over lions

i started late so other picks are all lost

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family what hot games are you looking at today...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro no lol your team wont get that many wins...

Mr_Trill_281

waz word NapalmPsalm bro naw your team not loseing today they going to cop win one thing about sea hawks they dont lose two games back to back on sunday and game was good last week its just lil things hawks need to fix and things you just said to.

ogo79

cowboys gonna be passing out t bags today

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro yeah lol lets cop this win on denver...

Chalupa

Steelers advance to 2-0! Next week we have to play the Bears.

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa
https://mastodon.social/@Chalupa

Mr_Trill_281

yo Chalupa bro yeah your team did lol and bears are eazy to beat lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-9 so far one game left...

ogo79

cowgirls and broke back broncos was the worst absolute worst game i have ever seen in my life...

the_shpydar wrote:

Chalupa

I don't think any game could of been worse than the Bills Panthers game. Now Panthers are in shambles since Cam is hurt.

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa
https://mastodon.social/@Chalupa

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic