Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 4,052

ogo79

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'd be nervous if Romo was the Quarterback but you guys should be fine. Just make sure he stays on the bench unless it's a blow out for the Cowboys.

im afraid i have to agree. that guys accident prone...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro no need to be scared are nervous if dallas play this game right we can win this...

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro lmao you always no how to make smile but if romo did play i think we would do good to just dont put mark in pleaseeeeeeeeeee lmao...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Tasuki

So LA goes from no NFL for 20 years to having 2 teams now as the Chargers have announced their move.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

So LA goes from no NFL for 20 years to having 2 teams now as the Chargers have announced their move.

Sad really. It didn't work out before so why all of a sudden move back there again. I'm more upset about the move last year then the Chargers. At least they stayed in the state.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech The thing I don't understand is all the reports about heartbroken Charger fans about their team moving. Come on isn't that being a bit over dramtic? The are moving about an hour away people who live in San Diego can still go see the games it's not like with the Rams where they moved across country.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki What's sad is they're moving to LA now to a stadium I hear only seats 30k people. Why move now when a stadium isn't ready for you yet for 2 more years??

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

lol now lets see if nfl can get a las vages team...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

tom brady if yer reading this...if its the last thing i do im gonna make you suffer...im gonna make you play n64 games for a week straight and i mean business

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

ogo79 bro lmao you not lieing he was playing down to kotexans big time...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 to kick things off.

Spoony_Tech

@ogo79 Make him play Tom Brady's Backyard Football for the Wii instead.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro lmao oh dam* you took it wayyyyyyyyy back lmao..

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

ogo79 bro lmao you not lieing he was playing down to kotexans big time...

lol

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@ogo79 Make him play Tom Brady's Backyard Football for the Wii instead.

i had to look that up...ok i see this is a thing...jeez

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

lol.

ogo79

aight here we go punks.
cowboys vs packers...punch, kick, stab or set land mines on the field.
cowboys, do whatever you have to do to win, just how the patriots do in their games.
i wanna see teeth and organs flying.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

Sorry for the turnout guys but what a game for a football fan!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro its was a good game untill end i enjoyed it...

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro ty it was still good game...

Mr_Trill_281

2-2.

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 13-3 my picks for this week for playoffs conference championships

1.pats over pitt

2.dirty birds over green bay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic