Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good Spoony_Tech bro good game...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

You mean good first half lol. Didn't think you coach would keep starters in for most of the game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

congrads to my dallas cowboys on NFC East Division Champions.

that game was crunk lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro ty ty yeah it was a good game lol...

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro yeah i dont no why we still playing our starters in things they need to be resting and they need to start playing romo...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 13-2 my picks for this week

1.cincinnati over ravens

2.tenn over kotexans

3.panthers over tampa bay

4.colts over jags

5.pats over miami

6.minn over bears

7.bills over jets

8.dallas over eagles

9.pitt over browns

10.dirty birds over n.o.

11.ny she-men over dead skins

12.az over rams

13.raiders over denver

14.kc over bolts

15.sea hawks over sf

16.green bay over lions

Mr_Trill_281

12-3.

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 13-3 my picks for this week for wild card

1.raiders over kotexans

2.sea hawks over lions

3.pitt over miami

4.green bay over ny she-men

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Spoony_Tech

My Lions backed into the playoffs once again. Doesn't give me much hope they will do anything.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro happy new years to ya and true your team is in playoff run and one thing you got to think of to is what russell wilson will show up lmao we all seen both wilson this year if bad side one show up your team will go on...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 to kick things off...

Mr_Trill_281

3-1...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 13-3 my picks for this week for divisional playoffs

1.sea hawks over dirty birds

2.pats over kotexans

3.kc over pitt

4.dallas over green bay

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

ogo79

woo-wee cowboys and packers eh?
tough game coming sunday.
lets hope the boys do it cuz if not thats it...
man...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping ogo79 bro yeah i want dallas to pull this off and not go home if we did it frist time we can do it again...

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

waz poping ogo79 bro yeah i want dallas to pull this off and not go home if we did it frist time we can do it again...

yeah wait, thats what i was sayin. didnt we play them this season and win once already?

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro yes we did you always play team two time going in to playoffs run...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
well i hope its cowboys and patriots for the trillbowl.
and i hope the patriots fail hard

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro if its dallas vs pats it will be a good "TRILL" bowl lol you already no...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
yup.
im nervous about sundays game lol

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

I'd be nervous if Romo was the Quarterback but you guys should be fine. Just make sure he stays on the bench unless it's a blow out for the Cowboys.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic