Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 341 to 360 of 3,448

Mr_Trill_281

lol yeah we will joker bro and lots things have happen in N.F.L lol yeah i saw that on sports cent and heard about that...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Mieu-Fire

AFC who the helll do you think will win that that division this year so far is just............................................

You smell

Mr_Trill_281

hmmmmm i dont no mieu-fire who you got in mind...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Chrono_Cross

Poor Cowboys. A conversion, first down, and an opportunity for a field goal, all wasted in 30 seconds. I hope you guys at least make it to the play offs.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Mr_Trill_281

waz good chrono_cross bro yeah we lost game ball didnt go in feld goal...

Spoony_Tech

My Lions got a much needed win barely! They didn't show up till the 4th quarter.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zowolffo

My vikes lost, but I think that we will refocus and start winning again!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Chrono_Cross

4-2 isn't bad. We're one of the best in the NFC still. At least we'll be 8-2 by the time we face Chicago.

Speaking of Chicago, are they on a bye week?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Spoony_Tech

Yes they are on a bye week. I have there defense and running backs on my fantasy team. Picked up the Vikings defense as a replacement and the failed me!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro i was telling you man rg3 was going to get that win tonight lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good tech101 bro yeah your lions picked up win man i picked them for win...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Chrono_Cross bro can they get win off them lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good iamnotwill eli good but not that good lol...

Mr_Trill_281

yo iamnotwill yeah true your team have two but will they go to superbowl again and i think he brother is better then him...

Zowolffo

Eli is better now..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

i new joker was comeing soon to post lmao was good lil bro no big brother is way better seen more too...

Zowolffo

gasps! How did you know?!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

lmao...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic