General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 321 to 340 of 3,099

AuthorMessage
Mr_Trill281

Mr_Trill281

321. Posted:

lol o really joker we going to see how far vikings go man but so far they been doing godo hope they beat houston too...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

322. Posted:

i hope them cheese heads do horible this year im rooting for the vikings to take shtat division cause seems like the lions wont :|

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

323. Posted:

@mieu
Yay! Another Vikings supporter! :-D
Yeah, I hope the Cheese heads do awful! I absolutely cannot stand them! And what makes it worse is when about 1/3 of MN's population are packers fans!

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Mr_Trill281

Mr_Trill281

324. Posted:

i want green bay to beat houston mieu-fire...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

325. Posted:

i want houston to beat greenbay :P

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Mr_Trill281

Mr_Trill281

326. Posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mieu-fire other way around lol...

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

327. Posted:

@joker gotta do the full size image link

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

328. Posted:

Untitled

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
RancidVomit86

RancidVomit86

329. Posted:

Hopefully bills don't underperform again

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

330. Posted:

Underperform or they're just not that good! They kinda remind me of my Lions. I think they are coming back down to earth. They need a better defense and special teams!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

331. Posted:

the carolina panthers are a dissapointment this year i thought they would win there division now i dont see it

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Mr_Trill281

Mr_Trill281

332. Posted:

yeah mieu-fire there is lots of things going on with cam team its crazy lol...

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

333. Posted:

@Tech101
Yeah Detroit definitely needs better special teams, especially after my vikings returned both a punt return and a kick return for touchdowns! ;-)

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

334. Posted:

Hey Trill, it looks like the Cowboys aren't doing so hot at 2-2. But they could always turn around and do great for all we know.. Except they need to get rid of Romo..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

335. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

@Tech101
Yeah Detroit definitely needs better special teams, especially after my vikimgs returned both a punt return and a kick return for touchdowns! ;-)

They did the same against Tennessee. Gave up a punt return and a kick off! o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Mr_Trill281

Mr_Trill281

336. Posted:

yeah mi dallas cowboys or 2-2 joker hope we can go 3-2 sunday man if all players are on same page and romo is here stay...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage
Mr_Trill281

Mr_Trill281

337. Posted:

LETS GO DALLAS COWBOYS...

AuthorMessage
Chrono_Cross

Chrono_Cross

338. Posted:

If we beat the Redskins tomorrow then we'll be guaranteed a 9-1 status before we verse the Bears the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Let's go Vikings!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Mr_Trill281

Mr_Trill281

339. Posted:

i think redskins going to pull this off chrono_crossbut if they dont then yeah your team going 9-1...

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

340. Posted:

Well Trill, we'll see.. Stranger things have happened before. For example, no one expected the '87 Twins to go to the World Series, nonetheless win it!

Mmm Chicken