Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 301 to 320 of 4,052

Jani-Koblaney

yeah I think AZ will win. I just don't see the Bills winning that one..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker you think az going to pull one off on bills i think bills going to get them...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

ok ill peep yours out joker bro...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

WOW i see tenn is punking out pit lol i was going for pit to in mi pick...

Jani-Koblaney

Sad news: Everson Griffen of the Vikings has left for a unknown amount of time due to his mother's sudden death.. :’(

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Jani-Koblaney

That was a strange win for the Titans.. Obviously that means vikings>steelers! In all honesty though, I think that the Titans were very lucky!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro o WOW well family comes frist always my prayers are with him and his family...

Mr_Trill_281

yeah joker bro i was going for pit to win i did not think tenn was going win tenn have a sorry qb lol and your vikings play pit its going to be good game...

Jani-Koblaney

I'm thinking that Minny will beat the Skins.. But I could be wrong as Tennessee beat the Steelers.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro you think so fool i think skins will get win rg3 back in light again...

Spoony_Tech

Redskins are not that good. I think Minnesota has already proven they can hang with the good teams. Still I'm waiting to see if the bottom falls out from under them and they come back to reality!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mieu-Fire

meh steelers lost yesterday

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

waz good tech101 DAM* i see you have beef with skins too lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good mieu-fire damn its good to see you man yeah your team lost i wanted them win...

Mieu-Fire

i like RG3 i really hope to see him in da playoffs same withh cam newton

MANGO

Spoony_Tech

I'm not a fan of hype. Not saying RG3 isn't good just who has he really played against. We shall see what the rest of the season holds for him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good mieu-fire yeah ill like that two seeing them two in playoffs man...

Mr_Trill_281

yo tech101 i think its going to be a good season for them...

Jani-Koblaney

We all know that that Vikings will go and win the super bowl for the first time this year.. It's common sense..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic