Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

I say they win that one for Cam. I would leave my pick alone and besides, it's only Tampa.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Yoshi_Prime bro like video man lol "daps"...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RancidVomit86

@Yoshi_Prime Might want to bench Rodgers against the Bills D.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spoony_Tech

RancidVomit86 wrote:

@Yoshi_Prime Might want to bench Rodgers against the Bills D.

I'm rooting hard for you Bills this week lol! Harder then those 4 super bowl appearances many years ago!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

So now my Bears are in last place in their division Pretty much means I am done with the season. Probably the only game now I will pay alot of attention too is the Super Bowl.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RancidVomit86

@Spoony_Tech They need it. Need to win out to make the playoffs.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

What_Sthat

Seems like I've had a dip in my output since switching to the fancier color picker layout so back to all text. Just like how video games maybe look better but are way less good than they used to be, I, too, was looking better but was not as good as I used to be. I'm on a drastic freefall right now. 7-9 last week, 132-75-1 for the season.

Week 15 picks:
St. Louis over Arizona
Green Bay over Buffalo
Baltimore over Jacksonville
Cincinnati over Cleveland
Tampa Bay over Carolina
Houston over Indianapolis
Kansas City over Oakland
New England over Miami
New York (G) over Washington
Atlanta over Pittsburgh
Denver over San Diego
New York (J) over Tennessee
Detroit over Minnesota
Seattle over San Francisco
Dallas over Philadelphia
New Orleans over Chicago

I also can't into fan pride with the Niners playing as they are. I'm already preparing to switch to basketball mode and I hate the NBA.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Webby-sama bro baskeball mode is always good lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 to start weekend DAM*...

Yoshi_Prime

Now Drew Stanton's hurt. Good grief.

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Now Drew Stanton's hurt. Good grief.

Looks like it's time yo bring in Charlie Brown after that comment.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro true lmao...

Spoony_Tech

YES! Buffalo won!!

MERG said:

RancidVomit86

I issued the warning to bench Rodgers if he was on your fantasy team. Good day to be a Buffalo fan!

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro true that i already no you and your mafia going crazy over win lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 11-4 tonight so far one more game left how everyone eles doing...

Yoshi_Prime

11-4 with one game left. Sheesh.

Yoshi_Prime

Mr_Trill_281

DAM* all of us been tieing all this week with same record lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 11-5 tonight how everyone eles do...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic