Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Webby-sama bro ok i feel what you saying about teams and whats going on in afc and nfc...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro i already no you happy about your team coping that win today lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

happy thanks giveing my "TRILL" family...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 to start week end off how about everyone eles...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

happy sunday my TRILL family...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro your boy lynch is thinking about ritireing and opting out what you think about that...

Spoony_Tech

Maybe they will go hard after Rice next year if he does.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true that they say there are already 6 teams after him lions,az,bills,pats,colts,ny, lmao raiders i really dont see him going there come on now...

What_Sthat

The Raiders never fail to disappoint. They go out last week, drop the game in the fourth only to take it back at the end, getting that unexpected but expected upset of the season. Then this week they get BLOWN THE CENSOREDWORDCAUSE#NINTENDOLIFE OUT by the Rams, 52-0. Not even an ounce of fight.

It really was their Super Bowl last week.

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Webby-sama bro you fool LMAO i like that man nothing can top that censored word cause#nintendolife and rams owned them and yep it was a super bowl week for them...

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-7 so far one more game left how everyone eles doing...

HawkeyeWii

My Niners though.. Every Time I look at the NFC South's playoff race, it pisses me off. The fact that the worst team in my division is better than the best team in that division.... smh
No justice for the Niners this year to get to the playoffs.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

What_Sthat

It's suffering being a Niners fan. Hopefully Arizona continues to slide and we can get back at Seattle (yeah right) in two weeks. More hopefully it'll be interesting, though I will shelter myself from all forms of reality if we lose to the Raiders next week.

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

RancidVomit86

Well here comes part of schedule I have dreaded. Manning, Brady, and Rodgers all in 4 weeks. Good bye playoff hopes.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spoony_Tech

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Well here comes part of schedule I have dreaded. Manning, Brady, and Rodgers all in 4 weeks. Good bye playoff hopes.

You are more then welcome to beat Rodgers since Brady and company couldn't. Still, if the Lions win out they can control their own fate but those last 2 games, mainly the last one!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

8-7 with one game left. Not the best week, I'll tell ya.

Yoshi_Prime

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro you have no hope in your team...

waz good Yoshi_Prime bro same here...

RancidVomit86

@Mr_Trill281 It's not that I don't want to 'billieve' in them it's just that for past 14 years they have let everyone in Bills Mafia down.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

RancidVomit86

@Mr_Trill281 It's not that I don't want to 'billieve' in them it's just that for past 14 years they have let everyone in Bills Mafia down.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro ok got you and bills mafia i like that one lol...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic