Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Yoshi_Prime bro i see you getting your picks right and yeah they say your qb was playing with it hurt for some time now...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Ryno

Seahawks back in the the playoff seeding, currently holding the 6th Seed while the Lions are back out. Turkey Day 2014 has the best lineup of football games ever assembled for the holiday.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo Webby-sama bro true that you cant sleep on miami they were close in game and cincinnati trying to make name for they self...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Ryno bro good to see you i no you happy your hawks are back on top again lol and there are some good games on turkey day no joke there...

Mr_Trill_281

im 13-2 this week...

OorWullie

I'm not a fan of Grid Iron,football is my sport so pardon my ignorance I don't understand the "rolling with this year" part? Do you change which team you support every year?

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Yoshi_Prime

Ryno wrote:

Seahawks back in the the playoff seeding, currently holding the 6th Seed while the Lions are back out. Turkey Day 2014 has the best lineup of football games ever assembled for the holiday.

Don't the Lions still hold the 6th-8th spots with the 'Haks and the Niners?

Yoshi_Prime

Mr_Trill_281

yo Yoshi_Prime bro lions are in 7 place and sf are 8 and hawks are in 6 they all still have a place for playoffs....

Ryno

OorWullie wrote:

I'm not a fan of Grid Iron,football is my sport so pardon my ignorance I don't understand the "rolling with this year" part? Do you change which team you support every year?

Yes, for example Trill is rolling with the Cowboys this year and then next year he will be rolling with the Seahawks.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

how things are going so far and if playoffs started my dallas cowboys could play dirty birds in nfc wild card i dont mind that lol and hawks could play eagles if it does happen i hope hawks shoot them out sky lol i cant stand foles they let him get away with to much...

Ryno

Crazy that Falcons have only 4 wins (all against their division) and would be in the playoffs if the season ended today.
Yeah Trill, the Eagles got to deal with with the Cowboys this week, Seahawks next week, and the Cowboys the following week. That's a tough stretch for them.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Ryno bro lol good one man ty for makeing my tues you already no im runing with dallas untill end in playoffs then i have hawks,pats,denver,colts,sf in my picks for playoff run...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro yeah its crazy they 4-7 and still in run for playoffs to and dallas have to play hard on eagles we cant let them act fool on us and we have to get in there and knock out mark and put him on his back big time and we have to play hawks again whatttttt DAMN let me look that up lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Ryno bro we dont have to play your team again now im happy lol...

Yoshi_Prime

So I was 13-2 overall. Excellent. I'll put in my picks now.

Detroit over Chicago
Dallas over Philadelphia
Seattle over San Francisco
Cleveland over Buffalo (the clash of the titans [but not in Tennessee]: Brian Hoyer vs. Kyle Orton)
Indianapolis over Washington (though Colt McCoy could lead them to SURPRISE VICTORY)
St. Louis over Oakland
Minnesota over Carolina (I guess this'll be my upset pick)
Pittsburgh over New Orleans
Cincinnati over Tampa Bay
Giants over Jacksonville
Baltimore over San Diego
Houston over Tennessee
Arizona over Atlanta
New England over Green Bay
Denver over Kansas City
Miami over the Jets

Yoshi_Prime

What_Sthat

10-5 last week, none of my chance picks worked out. It's okay though. 116-59-1 for the season now. Not terrible considering the risky picks I like to make.

Week 13 picks, now in color and... yeah!
Untitled

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 8-3 my picks for this week...

1.lions over bears

2.dallas over eagles

3.sea hawks over sf

4.rams over raiders

5.pitt over n.o bounty team

6.colts over dead skins

7.minnesota over panthers

8.cincinnati over tampa bay

9.ny she-men over jags

10.ravens over bolts

11.bills over browns

12.tenn over kotexans

13.az over dirty birds

14.pats over green bay

15.denver over kc

16.miami over jets

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo Webby-sama bro you still see n.o in playoff run and browns...

What_Sthat

Tampa Bay is still in the playoff run. The NFC South is a disaster and someone has to win it. I'll go with the Saints figuring something out before picking any of the others. Maybe Atlanta.

I don't see how anyone can doubt the Browns. Their only real problem is the AFC North is the most solid division in the league. Fitting the wild cards feels impossible though. The AFC has maybe only four teams that definitely won't be making a run for the playoffs this year. The Raiders, Jaguars, Jets, and Titans. I don't really think the Texans or Bills will make it either but it wouldn't be a surprise if they found a way. That's eight teams outside of division champs fighting for two wild card slots.

Meanwhile the NFC is more than half dead. There's seven good teams and only two of them are going to miss out on the postseason. All that I posted though is what ESPN's math says based off picking every remaining game. I'm sure it'll look different every week.

Also, have a good turkey day and enjoy probably the best Thanksgiving football lineup we could ask for. Three division rivalry games with potentially huge playoff implications as we get ready to hit the final stretch in December.

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Spoony_Tech

I really need to see something more from the Lions. If they don't take the next 3 of which they will be favored then I don't see them making it because they very well could lose their last 2 games. This offense looks horrible right now and it starts with the Quarterback.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to all us Football fans!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic