Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

Aaron Rodgers has been a beast over the last 5 week's.

Lions offense once again is no where to be found.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true that he have and we will see green bay in playoffs this year to and lol yeah you said your lions offense is not looking good...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

i did not think ill ever hear rg3 calling out his team players LMAO but there is always something new in n.f.l. but he still a good qb...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Yoshi_Prime

So, the Broncos, huh?

But that Texans win was good. Let's get back in the hunt!

Yoshi_Prime

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Yoshi_Prime bro yeah i still cant get over denver game crazy and yeah i see your team got that win to...

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-6 this week how everyone eles do...

Mr_Trill_281

i was really thinking pit was going to lose this but big ben came back in game...

ashlyquin

Cleveland is 6-4...... Who knew ....

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123 | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ashlyquin bro true they need to start mr.money more...

What_Sthat

Pretty much what I expected with Adrian Peterson. The NFL is stuck bringing the hammer down due to all the nonsense going on this year. A whole lot of overreacting is all it is. Peterson and Ray Rice will certainly be starting for some teams next season. Even if Rice does get reinstated, which is expected, not sure if someone will pick him up right away, though someone should. 2014 is such a bust for the NFL.

Also, regarding the Browns, I don't think they're better with Manziel in. Not necessarily worse, but more likely worse than better. Either way, there's no reason for them to make the switch with things as they are currently.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Spoony_Tech

Webby-sama wrote:

Pretty much what I expected with Adrian Peterson. The NFL is stuck bringing the hammer down due to all the nonsense going on this year. A whole lot of overreacting is all it is. Peterson and Ray Rice will certainly be starting for some teams next season. Even if Rice does get reinstated, which is expected, not sure if someone will pick him up right away, though someone should. 2014 is such a bust for the NFL.

Also, regarding the Browns, I don't think they're better with Manziel in. Not necessarily worse, but more likely worse than better. Either way, there's no reason for them to make the switch with things as they are currently.

True the NFL didn't help themselves one bit but it's the players that messed up. If they weren't SuperStars then they just might be in jail for the things they did so don't write off what they did.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Webby-sama bro if adrian peterson come to houston or dallas he will be comeing to good team and n.f.l is doing anything to mess with him its crazy and i think they need to let mr.money play more in things when he play he put on show...

What_Sthat

I honestly don't know why Dallas would want to go after a new runningback with the way D-Murray has been running this year. He's healthy and he's killin' it. The don't need AP. Houston, on the other hand, the only reason to even consider him is because Foster hasn't been healthy lately. He's still a beast though. I think Peterson, if we're talking competitive teams with regular playoff and beyond aspirations, probably works out better in like a New England replacing the fumble happy Vereen or maybe Indi where Richardson has lost whatever he once had and Bradshaw just took a big season killing injury. Maybe Denver so that they can legitly have a running game instead of guys who are just good enough to compliment Peyton's offense. Maybe San Francisco where Frank Gore is on the downslide, even though Carlos Hyde does have promise and Kendall Hunter is gonna be back.

We really never know though, it'll be interesting to see where he winds up in 2015 and if he's able to be who he has been with fresh legs from the basically 20 months with only one game played.

Yoshi_Prime

Roger Goodell is just being the same old bad commissioner he always was. Just reinstate AD and Rice and let the world go on. I won't get into the politics of that in this thread, though. Instead, let's make some predictions!

Kansas City over Oakland (duh)
Cleveland over Atlanta
Buffalo over the Jets
Chicago over Tampa Bay
Indianapolis over Jacksonville
Green Bay over Minnesota
New England over Detroit
Philadelphia over Tennessee
Houston over Cincinnati
San Diego over St. Louis
Seattle over Arizona
Denver over Miami
San Francisco over Washington
Dallas over the Giants
Baltimore over New Orleans

This feels like a weak week.

Yoshi_Prime

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 7-3 my picks for this week...

1.kc over raiders

2.tampa bay over bears

3.bills over jets

4.cincinnati over kotexans

5.colts over jag

6.green bay over minnesota

7.eagles over tenn

8.pats over lions

9.browns over dirty birds

10.sea hawks over az

11.bolts over rams

12.sf over dead skins

13.denver over miami

14.dallas over ny

15.ravens over n.o. bounty team

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Webby-sama bro yeah murray been cutting up this year for dallas and they have not yet tryed to give him more money in things and jerry been going around talking about he want adrian peterson on his team but i would not cut murray ill try to keep both on team and you already no if foster see adrian peterson comeing to houston you no he will start to cry like he did before when team was makeing changes in things lol and DAMN you names some good team that could use him to some of those teams i was nameing might be eyeing him and what ever team pick him up they will have a good player and star on team...

What_Sthat

Alright 8-6 last week, one of my worst weeks of the year. 106-54-1 for the season.

Week 12 picks:
Kansas City over Oakland
Buffalo over New York (J)
Cleveland over Atlanta
Chicago over Tampa Bay
Houston over Cincinnati
New England over Detroit
Green Bay over Minnesota
Indianapolis over Jacksonville
Philadelphia over Tennessee
San Diego over St. Louis
Arizona over Seattle
Miami over Denver
San Francisco over Washington
Dallas over New York (G)
New Orleans over Baltimore

And for funsies I played around with the Playoff Machine on ESPN. I don't really like jumping ahead predicting weeks, and with six weeks left there's nothing set in stone, but I figured I'd have a little fun. This is what, right now, the playoffs look like with my week 12 picks and preliminary remainder of season picks-

Untitled

Mr_Trill_281

DAMN i really hope its not like that dallas playing sf lol...

Spoony_Tech

Me too Trill, I don't really want to see New Orleans again after what they did to us the last time they were in the playoffs.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic