Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro WOW if that happen you no every player in N.F.L will try they best not to get hurt lmao...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Ryno

Redskins should just forfeit the game to the Cowboys tonight. No reason to run a risk of someone getting injired for nothing more than a scrimmage.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Ryno bro you a fool but true true lol they say rg3 wanna play in this game i think he should rest more lmao...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-7 tonight how everyone eles do...

Spoony_Tech

So does that mean Dallas lost? Good, now Detroit is tied with them!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

What_Sthat

Lots of mistakes by Dallas tonight, especially towards the end. It's easy to say if Romo should have sat or gone in, but they let themselves get away from the run once he did come back in even though he was throwing clunkers. They also couldn't tackle for squat.

Arizona now flying with Denver as the only one loss teams and both go on the road for big matchups next week, with Denver in New England and Arizona in Dallas.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Yoshi_Prime

Embarrassing loss for the Cowboys in another matchup of the backup vs. third string. Colt McCoy, second coming of Kyle Orton. Let's go!

I'm a bad rivalry person. Being a fan of the Texans, I'm supposed to hate the Cowboys, but I don't. I want all Texas teams to do well, because I feel it's a representation of our entire state. Though I don't really thing a tandem Ryan Fitzpatrick/Brandon Weeden representation is going to make us look good.

Just waiting on the Jets to bring Tebow back.

Yoshi_Prime

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah we lost and we tide with lions now thats "TRILL" there...

yo Webby-sama bro very true on all you said and weeden was doing good to...

yo Yoshi_Prime bro we lost by clp of points its not that bad and dallas cowboys can get good back up that no players good john kidna is always on call for us and you right to lol kotexans fans hate dallas cowboys and dallas cowboys fans hate kotexans fans lol and tim trash tebow is never comeing back to N.F.L...

Ryno

Sorry Trill, I probably jinxed the Cowboys with my earlier comment. But yeah, if our local boy John Kitna comes back to the Cowboys I will support 'em.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro lol na you all good and ty for saying you would support kitna if they get him to back up dallas now thats "TRILL"...

Spoony_Tech

Shoot, I'll take Kitna back in Detroit right now. If Stafford gets hurt I'd hate to see what will replace him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lmao i bet you would take him back thats were kitna started at and was putting on show down there...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro your boy marshawn lynch might go to raiders he going from good to to sorry team i would keep my mouth shut and stay with hawks...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

ogo79

i can feel the intensity of the trillness up in here.
all up in here

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro lol true...

Ryno

Haha, glad to some love for John Kitna, the man that played ball for Central Washington University who never though he would play in the NFL in the first plac. Kitna is currently a teacher and the high school football coach near Seattle and has his team at 8-0 going into the state playoffs. Anyway Trill, Lynch is from Oakland so that is why there is a supposed possible connection to that team. It's amazing that once you become the champs, the media doesn't stop looking for stories and possible drama.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Ryno

ogo79 wrote:

i can feel the intensity of the trillness up in here.
all up in here

It's how we do it up in here. It's probably the most realist forum on NLife.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro very true about all you said about kitna and thats something new to me there never new he though he would never make it in N.F.L untill you posted that and yes he love his teaching job and his team is doing good to and media is just like tmz they keep makeing drama for person lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro "DAPS" yes this forum is lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 6-2 my picks for this week...

1.panthers over n.o bounty saints

2.dead skins over minn

3.kc over jets

4.dallas cowboys over az

5.browns over tampa bay

6.eagles over kotexans

7.bolts over miami

8.cincinnati over jags

9.sf over rams

10.hawks over raiders

11.pats over denver

12.pitt over ravens

13.colts over ny

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic