General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 261 to 280 of 2,908

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

261. Posted:

waz good hoennishome yeah rg3 be bring his team back when they down by lots points...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

262. Posted:

Rg3 is very overrated..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

263. Posted:

waz good joker why you think he overrated he good qb starting out...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

264. Posted:

I dunno. It's just that on every sports thing I look at on the internet, people are treating him like a god or something. He's good, but not as good as Randy Moss was his rookie year with the Vikings in '98. Man was that a good year for the vikes! We should have made it to the super bowl that year!

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

WildMan

265. Posted:

hey trill, do you have a 3ds? Do you want to exchange fc's?

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

266. Posted:

waz good joker bro they giveing rg3 good treatment for all stuff in did before he came to N.F.L he was already makeing name for hsi self and then he wasent really going to play football untill people told him he should play he was going to be lawer in things i think its good to be on top and hearing your name all over place and dang you went back to old school lol with moss back in min when he was acting up doing things like takeing boo boo on goal post in things lol catching balls way down field lol WOW i see your not young you no your sports well...

i have 3ds but it play when it want to i need to get it fix and i see your 3d code under your name im rigth that down too so i can add you when i get my 3ds working...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

267. Posted:

Cincinnati over miami

Cleveland over NY Giants

Green Bay over Indianapolis

Pittsburgh over Philadelphia

Washington over Atlanta

Baltimore over Kansas City

Chicago over Jacksonville

Carolina over Seattle

San Francisco over Buffalo

New England over Denver

Minnesota over Tennessee

San Diego over New Orleans

AuthorMessage

WildMan

268. Posted:

looks good. Except I say Atlanta>Washington.

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Void

269. Posted:

I'd personally pick Seattle, Indianapolis, and Atlanta to win instead, the rest of your predictions are what I would guess too, but I could see Denver winning.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

270. Posted:

waz good joker,void you dont think washington can pull win off dirty brids joker and void after seening seattle get punked out showed me they wasnt all that lol and ind will never be same since mannie is gone and pats got things together now they not going to let dever punk them lol...

AuthorMessage

Void

271. Posted:

Well, it seems I was right. :P
I also meant to say that I thought that the Giants would win but I guess I forgot to add that, and if the bengals had won I would have gotten all the games right. :(
I really don't see the Saints or the Jets winning, what about you two? I say that since it seems we're the only people here that remember this thread. :P

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

272. Posted:

waz good void yeah man you was rigth on your picks in things lol yeah bengals went on let miami beat them in things and i see saints and jets tied right now lol and yeah me you joker then others come in later to tell what they think about there teams...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

273. Posted:

Vikings win 30-7! Now who was saying that they were going to be in last place.. ;-)

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

WildMan

274. Posted:

Haha! The cheeseheads lost to the colts! Yes!!! :-D

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

275. Posted:

waz good joker yeahh man your vikings did they thing and yeah i was one saying it bro lol yeah green bay got beat by colts that crazy WOWOWOW...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

276. Posted:

What has happen to my central division! Its upsidedown! Maybe the vikings can sneak by for a few more weeks. That defense seems tough.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

277. Posted:

waz good tech101 bro yeah central dvision is going crazy man on real lol and vikings are showing people they running things too...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

278. Posted:

The Vikings are in the North Division. And yes, we are tough! Tennessee couldn't get any points until the 4th quarter! :D

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

279. Posted:

lol joker your vikings play redskins lets see how it goes down...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

280. Posted:

Yeah I ment to say north. Get my sports mix up sometimes.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech