Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS im 6-8 so far...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo WildMan bro yeah your team picked up win on opening night...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

bezerker99

After watching the skins and the cowboys lose (pathetically) yesterday, makes me think the NFC East is going to be a big stinker of a division. The NFC Least!!!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro you think so and you can tell rg3 leg is still messing with him but he playing on it like "G" and romo still have to get use to his back movements...

Spoony_Tech

You got to be kidding me with that video!! He needs to be in jail for that crap! I wonder if his wife really seen that. I think she would think twice about not pressing charges.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech: Agree I don't blame the Ravens for canning him or the NFL banning him. I would have been more upset at them if they didn't.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

@Spoony_Tech: Agree I don't blame the Ravens for canning him or the NFL banning him. I would have been more upset at them if they didn't.

I want to use a bunch of curse words there but I don't swear!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

i think N.F.L is wrong for banning him i think they should make him sit out 11 games...

Ryno

The only job Ray Rice should ever have is a practice dummy for a women's self defense course.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

i think N.F.L is wrong for banning him i think they should make him sit out 11 games...

Sorry Trill but he should be in jail for no less then 2 years for that. Personally I'd give him 10!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS i went 8-8 this week what about everyone eles...

Spoony_Tech

Kickoffs in the NFL are a joke. Waste of time. Why don't they just start the team on their own 20 from now on. I want to see them move the kickoff back to the kicking teams 20.

MERG said:

Oragami

Vikings did well.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Jani-Koblaney

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Kickoffs in the NFL are a joke. Waste of time. Why don't they just start the team on their own 20 from now on. I want to see them move the kickoff back to the kicking teams 20.

Might as well just have the QB start off with the ball first instead of the center.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

SMEXIZELDAMAN

This is the Browns year!!!!!!!!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro they said they were going to fix all that soon...

Oragami

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Cordarrelle Patterson and Devin Hester would say otherwise.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 0-1 my picks for this week...

1.pitt over ravens

2.pats over minn

3.n.o over browns

4.cincinnati over dirty birds

5.panthers over lions

6.az over ny

7.dallas over tenn

8.miami over bills

9.dead skins over jags

10.tampa bay rams

11.sea hawks over bolts

12.green bay over jets

13.denver over kc

14.oak over kotexans

15.sf over bears

16.colts over eagles

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family dont forget to log in your picks...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic