General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 2,401 to 2,420 of 2,605

AuthorMessage

WildMan

2,401. Posted:

I'm not sure what to really make of my Vikings draft picks as I don't really follow NCAA football, but hopefully Bridgewater brings some talent to the Vikings as a QB.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,402. Posted:

10 more days untill football season kick off big baby...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Oragami

2,403. Posted:

V-I-K-I-N-G-S! Skol, Vikings! Let's go!
But seriously, I thought for sure Bridgewater was going to be Cassel's backup, but now I'm not entirely sure. I still think Cassel will start, but if he screws up, Bridgewater is in.

This may be our year!

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

2,404. Posted:

Seahawks as usual. Being a hawks fan finally paid off big last season, looking forward to more of that action!

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Oragami

2,405. Posted:

WiiULoveSquid wrote:

Seahawks as usual. Being a hawks fan finally paid off big last season, looking forward to more of that action!

You guys better get Lynch locked up real quick...

Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

2,406. Posted:

Oragami wrote:

V-I-K-I-N-G-S! Skol, Vikings! Let's go!
But seriously, I thought for sure Bridgewater was going to be Cassel's backup, but now I'm not entirely sure. I still think Cassel will start, but if he screws up, Bridgewater is in.

This may be our year!

Are you from beautiful Minnesota? Ye can join me and @WildMan's master race!

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Oragami

2,407. Posted:

@8BitSamurai No, I'm from South Dakota, but my whole nuclear family is from Minnesota. I do, however, prefer South Dakota still.
But anyways, go Vikings!

Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

2,408. Posted:

Oragami wrote:

@8BitSamurai No, I'm from South Dakota, but my whole nuclear family is from Minnesota. I do, however, prefer South Dakota still.
But anyways, go Vikings!

We like ye Dakotans, so I'm hereby making ye an honorary NL Minnesota master race member.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,409. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

10 more days untill football season kick off big baby...

That soon already I though we still had a month at least.

As for the team I will be rooting for well as always the Chicago Bears. We did pretty good last year and only missed the playoffs by one game and that was to our rivals the Packers hopefully this year will be better.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

2,410. Posted:

Always hopeful for a new season. Yeah not that much hope really!

@Tasuki Exepition season. Kick off for the first games is still another month away.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,411. Posted:

Oh this is cute, people think they will actually have a chance against the defending Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks this year. ;)

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Nintendo_Ninja

2,412. Posted:

The Detroit Lions! Golden Tate and our new coach are going to help us make it to the playoffs.

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

2,413. Posted:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

The Detroit Lions! Golden Tate and our new coach are going to help us make it to the playoffs.

Based on what exactly. Hey I' a Lions fan too and I'll believe when I see it. Plus the Lions have 5 better players then Tate anyways.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Oragami

2,414. Posted:

@8BitSamurai Thank you good sir.

Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,415. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech: All I hear from Golden Tate after he left Seattle is making pro bowl's and me, me type stuff. I'm not going to miss him all that much, I think the 'Hawk receiver core is better this year anyway then last year's. My wife's family are Michigander's so I pay attention to the Lion's but I don't really see much hope for them since all they seem to care about is pass catcher's.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

2,416. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

@Spoony_Tech: All I hear from Golden Tate after he left Seattle is making pro bowl's and me, me type stuff. I'm not going to miss him all that much, I think the 'Hawk receiver core is better this year anyway then last year's. My wife's family are Michigander's so I pay attention to the Lion's but I don't really see much hope for them since all they seem to care about is pass catcher's.

Well I like your wife already! Anyways yeah, wasted too many draft picks on failed #1 wide receivers. I'll hold off judgment on the new coach but I'm not holding my breath. A coach can only take a team so far without the proper players.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

WildMan

2,417. Posted:

Hoping the Vikings have a good year with Zimmern as head coach

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,418. Posted:

I hope the 'Hawks don't embarrass the Bronco's again too much tonight. They should save that for week 3. :)

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

2,419. Posted:

Well time to really get this thread going again because the real season starts now!!! And yes I am hoping for the Seahawks to be the defending Superbowl champs!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

2,420. Posted:

Well I'm posting my picks for this week and here they are hope everyone comes back to do this again!
HAWKS!!!!>Packers
Saints>Falcons
Bears>Bills
Bengals>Ravens
Steelers>Browns
Chiefs>Titans
Jets>Raiders
Rams>Vikings
Dolphins>Patriots
Eagles>Jaguars
Texans>Redskins
Cowboys>49ers
Panthers>Buccaneers
Broncos>Colts
Lions>Giants
Cardinals>Chargers
Here's my picks tell me what you think!!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336