Showing 241 to 260 of 2,187
241. Posted: Tue 2nd Oct 2012 05:23 BST
yeah joker your bears beat mi dallas cowboys thats crazy now we 2-2 and IAmNotWill yeah bears did come to play...
Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...
242. Posted: Tue 2nd Oct 2012 05:36 BST
The Bears came to play or Romo is a double agent!
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390
243. Posted: Tue 2nd Oct 2012 05:43 BST
They're not really "my bears", they are just the team I would support if my Vikings are sucking.. But my Vikings aren't sucking, so Skol Vikings!
One of the only EA/Nintendo fans.
Formerly known as- Pokermonbw94, MJforthewin, Joker 94, MrNiceGuy, Metal_Sonic, and WildTwinVikings
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders
244. Posted: Tue 2nd Oct 2012 07:09 BST
waz good Tech101 yeah something was big time wrong tonight romo trowing that many turn overs in game and joker ok got you yeah your vikings been hot man...
245. Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012 14:53 BST
houston we 4 and 0!
246. Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012 15:37 BST
houston wont be 4 and 0 to long bet that lol these teams will stop them jets,greenbay,ravens,pats bet that...
247. Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012 16:06 BST
naw they won't lose until they have to face a team with better offense then thier defense haha
248. Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012 19:01 BST
there going to lose lol hoennishome trust me on that there not that good...
249. Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012 21:35 BST
Houston is good
250. Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012 22:08 BST
251. Posted: Wed 3rd Oct 2012 22:32 BST
... but the Vikings are better!
252. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 01:38 BST
waz good joker and hoennishome houston think they good right now but those teams comeing up next we see how they do and yeah joker94 your vikings running things right now...
253. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 06:00 BST
az got beat by rams WOW lol...
254. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 06:06 BST
I suspected that was going to happen..
255. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 06:22 BST
waz good joker for real man i really though az was going pull it off them being on fire in things...
256. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 08:01 BST
Wooow, 17 to 3? Poor Cardinals...
There certainly have been a lot of upsets this season... Less than 6 games in...
I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!
257. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 15:27 BST
waz good void yeah az got punked out thats crazy lol and yeah one of them being mi dallas cowboys loseing to baby bears...
258. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 16:40 BST
Lol I picked both redskins and cardinals to lose to rams and all my friends said I'm crazy
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86
Writer for www.sega-addicts.com
259. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 17:16 BST
waz good RancidVomit86 well you got one of them rigth so far man lol...
260. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 18:44 BST
but i dont know about the redskins i don't like how they handle the 4th quarter