Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

justin bieber let denver beat them thats crazy lol...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RR529

Unfortunately, Denver won, but at least Seattle won as well.

Looks like I'll be rooting for the Seahawks come Super Bowl Sunday!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im going for sea hawks in super bowl...

Tasuki

WOOOOT!!!!! Congrats to the Seahawks. Going to be going for the hawks in the Super Bowl.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Rezalack

I'll be rooting for the Broncos. They're not really my team, seeing as I normally go for Green Bay since I'm from Michigan and can't count on Detroit to do much except disappoint. I've always liked Payton Manning so I hope they win.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Skitrules

WOOO GO HAWKS!! Its nice to see you all rooting for my team its nice to have the fans in our favor!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

RancidVomit86

Way I got it figured I want Manning to win because I would like to see him get another ring before end of his career and all these young guys still have plenty of time left ahead of them. But at least the Pats lost and thats always a good day in my book.

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro LMAO ty for makeing my monday man...

AlGator

Only one more game left for the Broncos to win...

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Ryno

I know I'm late to this party but after the Seahawks won on Sunday and punched their ticket to the Super Bowl I be like:
Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro is that younger you i see there lol...

Klimbatize

That gif is mesmerizing, Ryno.

So the stage is set for an awesome Super Bowl. Statistically, we have the best offense (Denver) versus the best defense (Seattle). My initial pick is Denver, but I'm definitely not confident about it. I'm just hoping for a great game.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

yo Klimbatize bro so you still thinking on your pick for super bowl you trying say lol...

RancidVomit86

At least we get the meaningless, effortless game today.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Ryno

So I'm finally done dancing and ready to get this game started! I probably wont be around this thread much this weekend but I wanted to see who you guys are picking; the Seahawks or the Peyton Manning's?

Seahawks 27
Peyton Manning and some other guys 20

Go Hawks!!!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Klimbatize

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Klimbatize bro so you still thinking on your pick for super bowl you trying say lol...

I definitely was, but here's my final prediction:

Denver wins 34-23.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Skitrules

Oh its gonna be my HAWKS but i'm betting for a very close game maybe field goal or touchdown difference but always keeping hope in my HAWKS!
Seahawks 23
Broncos 20

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Jani-Koblaney

I'm going for Denver. Too many Hawks fans around here to root for them

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RR529

I'm not sure what the final score will be, or how close it will end up, but I hope the Seahawks pull out the win.

It's not that I'm much of a Seahawks fan or anything (I'm actually quite indifferent to them), it's just that there is no scenario where I'd ever root for Dever, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic