Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo TwoTheNines bro yeah its going to be good game...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Skitrules

Well after that embarassment last week lets hope i can get them all right this week heres my picks
HAWKS!>Saints
Pantthers>49ers
Patriots>Colts
Chargers>Broncos
well hopefully these picks work out nicely for me

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Klimbatize

Well, went 2-2 last week. My quick thoughts on this weekend's games:

'Hawks over Saints. I don't like the Saints on the road, and I 'Hawks are brutally tough to beat at home. Simple as that.

Colts over Pats. I'm going to pick another big upset here(took Chargers last week). I'm kind of surprised to see the Colts are a full touchdown underdogs here. Perhaps the cold weather will force the Colts to run more than they want (definitely not their strong suit despite having two first round running backs), but I think the Pats have too many holes in their team. Even if Pats win, I think it will be by a slim margin.

Panthers over Niners. Taking another underdog here, but at least this one is at home. Panthers have been very good the second half of the season, and Cam Newton has matured immensely. He's the type of quarterback that can give a solid defense like Niners a headache. It will be close, but I think Panthers will pull it out late in the game.

Broncos over Chargers. Time for an AFC West shootout. This will be the highest-scoring game of the weekend, and though I think the Chargers will hang around for most of the game, Manning's offense will prove too good to keep up with.

Enjoy the weekend.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Skitrules

Well its game day here in Seattle and the whole area is wild right now!! GOOOO HAAAAWWWKKSSSS!!!!!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

im likeing sea hawks owning n.o LMAO...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Skitrules

YEAH HAWKS WIN!!! Here we come Super Bowl!!!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

happy football sunday "TRILL" family...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro when i saw that i was rolling LMAO...

Ryno

Yo bros, make sure to look for Ryno when you are watching the Hawks battle the 49ers at the Clink! I just got a free ticket to the game from work!

Go Hawks!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro have fun at game man and there is nothing wrong with free...

Ryno

Thanks @Mr_Trill281! The only bad part about going to game is I am not going to really watch Brady Manning Bowl 17. Tickets, near were I am sitting, online are currently trying to sell for around $700. Like you said cannot beat free though I will probably have a couple of those $10 beers!

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Tasuki

Wow thats sweet Ryno. I will keep an eye out for you. I am hoping the Hawks will beat the whiners.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

@Tasuki: Don't you leave near San Fran, how did you come to like the Bears and dislike the 49ers?

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro yw man tickets always price high at those games you already no lol and free is always "TRILL" and beers $10 thats lot in houston they $5 at games lol my freind be killing them...

Tasuki

Ryno wrote:

@Tasuki: Don't you leave near San Fran, how did you come to like the Bears and dislike the 49ers?

Well I am originally from Chicago so once a Bears fan always a Bears fan. As for San Fran mainly right now I dont like Jim Harbaugh and quite honestly I think they are overrated. Not only that but since my team didn't make the playoffs, out of the remaining teams left I want to see Seattle get their first SB win. (That and I am not a big fan of Manning or the Pats either).

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

Ideally, as it stands right now, I'd like to see the Super Bowl be Seahawks VS Patriots, with the Patriots winning.

Though, I'll be content with whomever wins, as long as it's not Denver, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RancidVomit86

Anyone but New England at this point. Down with the Empire and Darth Hoodie.

But my preseason picks for Superbowl were Broncos vs Seahawks.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic