General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 2,261 to 2,280 of 2,663

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,261. Posted:

yo Spoony_Tech bro i see lions coping win man after loseing to 3 hard kinda eazy teams lol you going to put up fight after that...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,262. Posted:

Went 11-5 in Week 16, so I'm 161-79. For me to hit my year-long goal of correctly picking 67% of the games, I have to go at least 10-6 in the last week of the season. Week 17 is usually the craziest, least predictable week of the season, so it's going to be tough. Teams that you think have nothing to play for often wind up upsetting teams that have everything to play for. Other teams, it's obvious they're already practicing their golf swings for the off-season. So unpredictable. Anyway, enjoy the last week of the regular season, everyone!

Panthers over Falcons
Bengals over Ravens
Titans over Texans
Colts over Jags
Dolphins over Jets
Vikings over Lions
Giants over 'Skins
Steelers over Browns
Packers over Bears
Broncos over Raiders
Pats over Bills
Saints over Bucs
Cards over Niners
Chargers over Chiefs
'Hawks over Rams
Eagles over Cowboys

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Void

2,263. Posted:

Rollin' into week 17, here are my picks.

Panthers over the Falcons, probably won't be a contest.

Giants over the Redskins, the Redskins have been an almost polar opposite this year compared to last year, eh?

Steelers over the Browns, like with the Raiders, my confidence in the Browns fell after they lost to the Jaguars, they did make a good effort against the Patriots and Bears, but I think Steelers win here.

Titans over the Texans, Titans could throw the game for a better pick since they have nothing to lose, but I doubt that the Texans can win.

Vikings over the Lions, after so many devastating losses in games they should have won, I just don't think that the Lions have any fight left this season, Vikings, however bad they may be, have kept trying all season, and even got a surprise win over the Eagles, I think they can win here as well.

Dolphins over the Jets, after that shutout to the Bills, I think they can bounce back against a weaker pass defense, with the opportunity to knock the Dolphins out of the playoffs, I imagine that it won't be a easy win if the Dolphins do come out on top.

Bengals over the Ravens, I would be surprised if the Bengals aren't interested in a chance for a first round bye, as well as knocking their division rivals to a position where they would likely miss the playoffs. Even that aside, the Bengals have been unstoppable at home this season. Even in the preseason.

Colts over the Jaguars, don't worry Jaguar fans, you can look forward to being the worst team in the league, or your division. Then next season, you can return, and disprove all who doubted you, on the back of Chad Henne, you shall win the division, win the Superbowl, and show them all! You can in Madden, anyways, I actually used Matt Scott and relocated them to Mexico, but it could happen. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY MAAAAAN.

Broncos over the Raiders.

49ers over the Cardinals, just a gut reaction here, I'm excited for this game, I just hope Patrick Peterson doesn't ruin it. >:[

Chargers over the Chiefs, Chargers have home field advantage this time and have been doing good, a win is also neccesary to make the playoffs, if I was to guess whether Andy Ried is going to sit his players, I'd probably get it wrong. :P

Bills over the Patriots, Dolphins don't have a great offense, with an especially bleh rushing attack, but a shutout is a shutout, and it's pretty darn impressive, Pats are good, but I'm liking the Bills.

Saints over the Buccaneers, Buccaneers have been way better in their last 7, but they ain't beating the Saints in the Superdome.

Packers over the Bears, if the Bears play as bad as they did last week, Packers should be able to steam roll them just as easily as the Eagles did.

Eagles over the Cowboys, the Eagles train is flying through town, and I don't think it's going to be stopped by the Cowboys.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,264. Posted:

waz good "TRILL" family happy football sunday...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,265. Posted:

Well it all comes down to today for me. Bears VS Packers for the division doesn't get much better then that. I am hoping that last week was just a fluke and if anything it will be a close game.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,266. Posted:

yo Tasuki bro true that its going to be good one...

AuthorMessage

Void

2,267. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

To everyone pickng the Lions to beat Minnesota.............HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE SCORE BOARDS LATELY???? Yeah I don't see it happening. I see Vikings pride at home winning big time actually.

And, yes, Vikings won, 14-13, it was 13-7 for a while, but those Lions, they came through to finish their train wreck season properly, gotta give'em that. And I'm now rooting for the Chiefs to come in and beat the Chargers so that the Steelers can make the playoffs. I'm not confident that it'll happen, but here's to hoping.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,268. Posted:

yo Spoony_Tech bro you proved me wrong on that game LMAO...

AuthorMessage

Void

2,269. Posted:

Well, San Fran is now up 17-0 at the end of the first quarter, it's looking much more one sided than I would've guessed. And LeGarrete Blount has over 100 yards on the Bills already, and Stevan Ridley has another 50, where's their run defense? I guess the Dolphins were just playing that bad.

Edited on by Void

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,270. Posted:

yo Void bro sf say they in this untill end...

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

2,271. Posted:

Trill im hoping for some nice cowboy comeback man its not looking good...

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,272. Posted:

Well, my Chiefs lost, but man that was one heck of a game! (too bad Succup missed that kick though, we should have won it there, lol)

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

2,273. Posted:

...and the Cowboys choke yet again!

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

2,274. Posted:

hahaha

As soon as the Cowboys got the ball back, I was like 'Good thing they don't have Romo, he'd throw an interception to lose the game for sure'

Then what does Orton do?

Throw an interception to lose the game on the first pass. lmao

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

2,275. Posted:

This is probably a rough time for Mr. Trill lol

WE'RE HERE FOR YOU BRO

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,276. Posted:

My hat off to the Packers. That was a great game. Even though my team lost I couldn't have asked for a better game (well unless it was a win).

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,277. Posted:

yo Skitrules bro we was right behind them to and then mess up comes lol...

yo AlexSays bro na im all good man we stayed in untill end its all "TRILL" and some of my dallas cowboys player are going to pro bowl you cant go wrong there...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

2,278. Posted:

im 11-5 tonight...

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

2,279. Posted:

Go HAWKS. Good game Rams. you won't get an inch with Lynch!

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

2,280. Posted:

Bitter sweet news: Vikings' head coach, Leslie Frazier, has been fired.

Of course this is only half of the problem as we still need a reliable QB. Hopefully the draft and coaching staff can redeem our disastrous defense and maintain our offense with a young, talented QB for next season.

Peterson deserves a ring, damn it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury