Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

happy football sunday "TRILL" family...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Klimbatize

Went 10-6 last week, so I'm 150-74 overall. I am only two games over the 67% correct threshold, so no room for error.

Week 16 picks:

Bills over Dolphins
Bengals over Vikings
Chiefs over Colts
Rams over Bucs
Jets over Browns
Cowboys over 'Skins
Panthers over Saints
Titans over Jags
Broncos over Texans
Lions over Giants
'Hawks over Cards
Packers over Steelers
Chargers over Raiders
Ravens over Patriots
Eagles over Bears
Niners over Falcons

Enjoy the games, everyone.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Void

That weird circumstance where the Steelers can still make the playoffs is inching closer.
Although with how bad the Chiefs played this week, I'd be willing to bet that the Chargers get the second wild card.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Klimbatize

Void wrote:

Although with how bad the Chiefs played this week, I'd be willing to bet that the Chargers get the second wild card.

Chargers will win next week because the Chiefs have nothing to play for. Win or lose, they're the 5th seed. Backups will get a lot of reps.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Void

Klimbatize wrote:

Void wrote:

Chargers will win next week because the Chiefs have nothing to play for. Win or lose, they're the 5th seed. Backups will get a lot of reps.

Didn't really consider that, it probably would be a good idea. Chargers might not have an easy time though, a chance to knock some division rivals out of the playoffs? Most players would probably love that chance.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

im 9-6 tonight one more game left for monday...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

bears are getting punking of life time LMAO by eagles...

Tasuki

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

bears are getting punking of life time LMAO by eagles...

Yeah don't remind me lol. I was hoping that with the Lions and Green Bay losing today the Bears could have pulled away with the division. Well at least due to all three losing the standings wont change. However next weeks game against Green Bay is going to be a great one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro lol crazy i wanted lions to punk green bay to i see that didnt happen and bears are still in right are they kicked out playoff run...

RR529

Well, my Chiefs lost today (well okay, got crushed), but at least they already got a playoff spot, so it doesn't mean much.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mr_Trill_281

yo RR529 bro true that they do have spot in playoffs...

Skitrules

Well that hawks loss is kinda depressing but since the cardinals won they actually still have a chance at playoffs so i'm rooting against the 49ers even though i picked them haha

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

im 10-6 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Skitrules bro 49ers staying in this untill end man lol...

Skitrules

Trill Sadly yes but we can take them out i'm hoping the Cowboys win their division that game against the eagles will be a good one
well heres my picks
Panthers>Falcons
Bengals>Ravens
Steelers>Browns
Lions>Vikings
Titans>Texans
Colts>Jaguars
Dolphins>Jets
Giants>Redskins
Patriots>Bills
Bears>Packers
Broncos>Raiders
Chiefs>Chargers
HAWKS>Rams
Saints>Buccaneers
Cardinals>49ers
Cowboys>Eagles
well heres my picks, after this playoffs, then super bowl. Overall this has been a pretty good season to the teams i have been following

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS my picks for this week...

1.jets over bully team

2.tenn over kotexans

3.panthers over dirty birds

4.pitt over browns

5.ny she-men over dead skins

6.colts over jags

7.lions over minn

8.ravens over cincinnati

9.sf over az

10.kc over bolts

11.sea hawks over rams

12.pats over bills

13.bears over green bay

14.denver over raiders

15.n.o over tampa bay

16.dallas over eagles

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo Skitrules bro yeah me to i want my dallas cowboys to win it...

Spoony_Tech

To everyone pickng the Lions to beat Minnesota.............HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE SCORE BOARDS LATELY???? Yeah I don't see it happening. I see Vikings pride at home winning big time actually.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro i see lions coping win man after loseing to 3 hard kinda eazy teams lol you going to put up fight after that...

Klimbatize

Went 11-5 in Week 16, so I'm 161-79. For me to hit my year-long goal of correctly picking 67% of the games, I have to go at least 10-6 in the last week of the season. Week 17 is usually the craziest, least predictable week of the season, so it's going to be tough. Teams that you think have nothing to play for often wind up upsetting teams that have everything to play for. Other teams, it's obvious they're already practicing their golf swings for the off-season. So unpredictable. Anyway, enjoy the last week of the regular season, everyone!

Panthers over Falcons
Bengals over Ravens
Titans over Texans
Colts over Jags
Dolphins over Jets
Vikings over Lions
Giants over 'Skins
Steelers over Browns
Packers over Bears
Broncos over Raiders
Pats over Bills
Saints over Bucs
Cards over Niners
Chargers over Chiefs
'Hawks over Rams
Eagles over Cowboys

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic