Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo "TRILL" family happy football sundayyyyy...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Void

Pretty happy with how the Steelers have been crushing the Bengals so far, I mean, even if the Steelers don't score again, the Bengals are taking way to long on their drives to have a chance.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

RR529

Yay! The Chiefs have clenched a playoff spot!

You know what? I don't care if they lose the rest of their games (not that I want them to). They only won 2 games last year, and the improvements they've done so far is more than than enough for a rebound year. As long as they can build upon the improvements they've made in the next couple of years, we may be a Superbowl contender in a couple years or so.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mr_Trill_281

im 9-6 so far one more game left...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Klimbatize

RR529 wrote:

Yay! The Chiefs have clenched a playoff spot!

Pretty amazing. I thought hoping for an 8-8 season following last year was being too unrealistic.

And they still have a shot at the #1 overall seed, or possible the #2. If they win out (Colts will be tough) and Denver loses a game (probably won't happen), then Chiefs will get a bye week.

On the NFC side, with New Orleans looking awful on the road (again), it pretty clear Seattle is on top all alone.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Splat

Jamaal Charles was unstoppable yesterday.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Klimbatize

It helps that he was playing the Raiders.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RancidVomit86

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Void

Man, it seems like everyone on the NFL site is mad about the hit that Terence Garvin put on Kevin Huber in the Bengals-Steelers game last night during Antonio Brown's big TD punt return. I'd say it was a big hit, I might feel sorry for Huber if he didn't put himself within 3 yards of the ball carrier, now the hit that happened to Brandon Ghee on the same play, that was a bad shot.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

RancidVomit86

And Justin Tucker saved me in fantasy this week

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spoony_Tech

I'm glad the Lions lost! I hope the Bears win the division now. Lions don't deserve it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 9-7 this week...

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro i see you got jokes LMAO...

RancidVomit86

@Mr_Trill281 Ha a friend of mine came over to my place to watch the game and he got up on Cowboys last posestion and walked off. I asked him "Why you walking away? Don't want to see your boy Romo throw a pick?" He said nope and got a beer and downed it. Very next snap Romo threw the pick. He just went on this rant about how Jerry Jones should stop being the GM so they wouldn't resign players like him to big contracts.

It's sad but in moments like that we all know what Romo will do.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro its good to see you hang with dallas cowboys fans you cant go wrong there lol and after that game lots dallas fans did same thing he did turned tv are with out side to fins something to do i no i did and he his telling truth jerry should only be gm and not everthing eles he should give troy job over being over players and staff i think and romo should of left play alone i think...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS my picks for this week...

1.bulley team over bills

2.panthers over n.o.

3.dallas over dead skins

4.rams over tampa bay

5.jets over browns

6.kc over colts

7.cincinnati over minn

8.denver over oilers

9.jags over tenn

10.sea hawks over az

11.lions over ny she-men

12.pats over ravens

13.pitt over green bay

14.bolts over radiers

15.bears over eagles

16.sf over dirty birds

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family dont forget to lock in your picks for this week...

Skitrules

I'm here with my picks this week i went 10-6 last week it was a great start but got real poopoodoodiecacapoopsiedoodly with that cowboys game i was extremely pissed when they butchered that game. Oh where i am from everyone hates the Cowboys Trill its kinda sad actually. But heres my picks
Dolphins>Bills
Bengals>Vikings
Jets>Browns
Cowboys>Redskins
Broncos>Texans
Titans>Jaguars
Chiefs>Colts
Rams>Buccaneers
Panthers>Saints
Lions>Giants
HAWKS>Cardinals
Packers>Steelers
Chargers>Raiders
Patriots>Ravens
Bears>Eagles
49ers>Falcons
well heres my picks i hope not for bad luck this week
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

yo Skitrules bro lol yeah it is man loseing to green bay like that...

Void

We've been lazy, but my family and I finally went out and got a christmas tree, and I need some sleep, but first, here are my picks.

Dolphins over Bills.
Bengals over the Vikings.
Broncos over the Texans.
Jaguars over the Titans.
Jets over the Browns.
Panthers over the Saints.
Chiefs over the Colts.
Redskins over the Cowboys, because the cowboys.
Rams over the Buccaneers.
Lions over the Giants.
Seahawks over the Cardinals.
Chargers over the Raiders.
Steelers over the Packers.
Ravens over the Patriots.
Eagles over the Bears.
49ers over the Falcons.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic