Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 221 to 240 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

joker94 wrote:

Only two days till the Vikings improve to 3-1!

Not happening! The Lions are ticked off right now and are going to use the Vikings as their whipping board! Plus they can't fall to 1-3. This game is a home game and more important to them! Lions 38 vikqueens 21!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker yeah saints should of never won and stuff they did to bett favre to is crazy putting hit on him and i think loins will get win on vikings man looking up you said it Tech101...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Chrono_Cross

The Lions don't possess a strong offense, whereas the Vikings do.

I'm guessing Vikings 27 - Lions 14

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Spoony_Tech

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Yo Mel what are you smoking!? The Lions have the same offense as last year and were top five scoring team. The Vikings I'm sure were last 10 last year. If anything the Lions can't stop anyone

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

Tech101 wrote:

joker94 wrote:

Only two days till the Vikings improve to 3-1!

Not happening! The Lions are ticked off right now and are going to use the Vikings as their whipping board! Plus they can't fall to 1-3. This game is a home game and more important to them! Lions 38 vikqueens 21!

Just look at it this way. The vikings beat the 49ers, the best team in the NFL. Therefore Vikings>Lions!

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Jani-Koblaney

Well Tech101, looks like the Vikings won after all.. Skol Vikings! Detroit coudn't stop our kick returns!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker and everyone dang i see detroit lost wow im not use to them loseing and i see someone beat sea hawks about "TIME" and its good see pats getting win...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Whoa! The patriots destroyed Buffalo!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yeah joker with big score that whats you call blow out lmao and like moveing pic RevolverLink lmao...

Spoony_Tech

Stupid Lions! Might be back to the same old lions of two years ago.

MERG said:

Squirtodile

Patriots! I hought they'd be a little better, but at least they owned today.

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery

RevolverLink

joker94 wrote:

Whoa! The patriots destroyed Buffalo!

The Bills were actually leading 21-7 in the 3rd quarter.

Then the game became a complete fiasco.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Chrono_Cross

Tech101 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Yo Mel what are you smoking!? The Lions have the same offense as last year and were top five scoring team. The Vikings I'm sure were last 10 last year. If anything the Lions can't stop anyone

I think we all know it's the opposite this season Tech.

Vikings 20 - Lions 13

Man I had a very accurate prediction!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

TheKingOfTown

The Ravens are bossing the other teams I see. <3

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Tech101 yeah something going on with lions man i dont no what it is are is it true what they say when your player get on madden box things go down hill and its good to see pats back to there old self and your right TheKingofTown ravens are boss and houston think they can stop them YEAHHHHHH right ravens going to kill them...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Jani-Koblaney

Butterfingers: The official sponsor of the Detroit Lions.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker94 lmao you wild man my team play tonight lets get this win...

Jani-Koblaney

Well Trill, my second favorite team beat your cowboys tonight!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic