Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 4,052

Ryno

I just saw this gif reading Seahawks news today and I thought it was pretty funny because have never seen two players on the same team block each other like this.

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Klimbatize

@Ryno Ha, that's awesome.

Only went 7-7 last week, so my overall record is 119-57 (.676). I'm just barely over my 67% goal, so I need to have a good Week 13.

Lions over Packers
Cowboys over Raiders
Ravens over Steelers
Browns over Jags
Colts over Titans
Bears over Vikings
Jets over Dolphins
Eagles over Cards
Panthers over Bucs
Pats over Texans
Bills over Falcons
Niners over Rams
Chiefs over Broncos
Chargers over Bengals
Giants over 'Skins
'Hawks over Saints

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RancidVomit86

Raiders over Cowboys
Ravens over Steelers
Browns over Jaguars
Eagles over Cardinals
Colts over Titans
Bears over Vikings
Patriots over Texans
Panthers over Buccaneers
Bills over Falcons
Rams over 49ers
Broncos over Chiefs
Chargers over Bengals
Giants over Redskins
Saints over Seahawks
Packers over Lions
Dolphins over Jets

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Preview_Atlanta_Falc...

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Ryno bro like video LMAO espn been showing it all day...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Void

Just so I don't forget my picks for tomorrow, the beginning of week 13.

Packers over the Lions, with the Lions trending downwards like this, I can easily see them flubbing here.

Cowboys over the Raiders, Considering how the Raiders gave it up last week, I have no confidence in them.

Steelers over the Ravens, the Ravens defense is playing better, but this could very well be the worst Joe Flacco has ever played. Statistically it is in fact the worst he's ever played.

@ Ryno, I think I saw that on Cheezburger a few days ago, and I can say I find it hilarious.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro no rogers oyeah lions haveing field day with green bay lol...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill281 The Lions haven't had a field day with anyone all year. I doubt they will start today. Less I say 2 year ago when they sat Rogers the Lions ade the back up look like the best player in 30 years. Get him a starting job from just one game. Pathetic!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro we will see how it goes down lol and lets bet on it i see you,Void,RancidVomit86 going for packers if lions lose i have to put you 3 guys teams up as mi main pic untill im done if im right you have rep that star you down...

Spoony_Tech

Wait now I didn't say they would lose. I just said they wouldn't have a field day is all. I will never don the Cowboy star lol!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech ok got you lol i thought you was going for them 2 lmao you no its all about star dont play...

Mr_Trill_281

WOW lions haveing field with green bay lol...

Spoony_Tech

Lol Trill!! You were right. Kinda glad you were. I'm just so skeptical of them since I've had to deal with their crap for decades!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah man there is nothing wrong with being skeptical about team too and rogersplaying next game i bet he is now lmao ...

Mr_Trill_281

two good games so far one more left so i can go 3-0 to start things off for sunday...

RancidVomit86

My brain said no on my picks for todays first 2 games but I went against and I shouldn't have

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro to wild lmao you have to over power your brain next time...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 to start weekend off so far...

Spoony_Tech

I almost feel sorry for Green Bay after yesterdays game, ALMOST!

That might be the single worst game I've ever seen one team play and I live near Detroit so I've seen my fare share of stinkers!!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro i bet you do feel bad about game lol you no who eles feel bad about game rogers does and score LMAO and i bet you have seen your share of come on mannnnnnnn game lol...

Void

Here's my picks for the Sunday.

Dolphins over the Jets, Don't trust Geno with how horrid he was in November.

Cardinals over the Eagles, two hot teams, but I think the Cardinal's defense will boost them over. (As well, in close match ups, I usually get it wrong, so I'm going to pick the Cards and hope the Eagles win.)

Patriots over the Texans, don't think it'll happen, but I'd be happy to see the Texans win.

Bears over the Vikings, AP will probably get 300 yards against that bad run defense, but it won't be enough.

Jaguars over the Browns, they're not going to win with Weedon at QB.

Colts over the Titans, everyone on the Colts played a pretty horrid game at Arizona, I think they can rebound, but it's not going to happen if T.Y. Hilton is the only receiver that Luck can throw it too.

Panthers over the Buccaneers, Bucs have been good, but I think their streak ends here.

49ers over the Rams, the 49ers have played bad all season, everyone is to blame for it, but with Crabtree back, I think they'll be having a much better time.

Bills over the Falcons, the Falcons haven't been able to do anything since their first two wins, I don't think it's going to change against Buffalo.

Broncos over the Chiefs, without Justin Houston and Tamba Hali, it's pretty clear they don't have a sufficient pass rush, and you can see the kind of Numbers QBs have put up against teams that don't have a pass rush, such as the Falcons.

Chargers over the Bengals, amped up with that win over the Chiefs, I think they've got a good shot against the Bengals.

Giants over the Redskins, I don't think the Redskins are going to recover from their slide until next season, even with the Giants not being that great, I think they'll be able to get the win.

Seahawks over the Saints, should be a good game, I'll be going with home field advantage.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic