Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

My Lions are starting to show their true colors!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 9-5 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RancidVomit86

Untitled
#TheLegendofKikoAlonso GO BILLS!

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro next team your lions play is win man bet that...

yo ogo79 bro true that man lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

RancidVomit86 bro LMAO...

Void

RR529 wrote:

Really late to the thread, lol.

Well, looks like my Chiefs lost two in a row. At least it was another close nailbiter, with the game coming down to the final seconds (I still can't believe they gave up that final touchdown, lol).

At least Denver lost as well, so their records will be the same going into next Sunday's game.

I might have given them a fine chance, maybe 45-55, but without Justin Houston and Tamba Hali, who already couldn't put Manning on the ground, I really don't give them much of a chance, I mean, them being there forced him to at least do quicker throws, now he's probably going to be getting 4+ seconds to throw every time unless they pull off a perfect blitz.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Void

Klimbatize wrote:

Void wrote:

...also, did any one notice that the Chiefs defense actually played worse than the Jaguars? The Jaguars held the Broncos to 35 points, the Chiefs couldn't... Yeah, I'm going to keep saying this all season.

Uh...you could keep saying it, but it's completely false. Jags held Broncos to 35, and the Chiefs held the Broncos to 27. Chiefs held the Broncos to their lowest point total of the season, and it was in Denver. You've had this anti-Chiefs vibe nearly all year, which I completely don't understand.

Look, the Chiefs aren't quite as good as their record indicates, and I think virtually anyone who knows anything about football knows that. They've had the easiest schedule of all 32 teams...that's what going 2-14 the previous year does for you. That said, they aren't a bad team, and they'll be in the playoffs where anything could happen.

Had to go look back, I could've sworn it was 37-27, must've been thinking of the Steelers-Lions game, guess I was wrong. (after this most recent game, you can compare the Chargers instead, who the Jaguars held to 28, although I still know nothing about the Jaguars defense, other than Jason Babin.)

The main reason I haven't liked the Chiefs is because they've been so overrated by just about everyone("BEST D IN LEAGUEZ!1!"), in terms of picks I haven't been completely Anti-chiefs, I picked against them 4 times before the bye, the pick of Browns beating them didn't have anything to do with sentiment, I legit thought they we're going to do it, Bills one was thinking that Thaddeus Lewis would be any good.
One of the things I will certainly credit them for, that really is hard to overstate, is how good Andy Reid has coached the team, made most apparent by winning against bad teams, which the Colts and Mike Tomlin can't seem to accomplish on a consistent basis.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Alex Smith needs to take more shots down the field. Takes him too long to score and if playing from behind, thats going to be a big problem. He doesn't turn the ball over much but hes playing it way too safe.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Klimbatize

@Void Your argument is just so flawed, and I always cringe when I hear people use that type of "logic" to determine how good a team is.

"Well, Team A beat Team B, and Team B beat Team C, so obviously Team A is clearly better than Team C". If that was the case then every year we would have an undefeated team and a winless team. Every week there are different variables (matchups, health, timing, a thousand others) that determine how well a team will do. It is not static from week to week, so saying that because the Jags held a certain team to a lower amount of points and the Chiefs weren't able to, then the Jags have a comparable, if not better, defense is just silly.

"Hey, the Broncos lost to the Colts, who lost to St. Louis, who lost to the Titans, who lost to the Jags. So the Broncos must be worse than Jacksonville!"

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Void

Klimbatize wrote:

@Void Your argument is just so flawed, and I always cringe when I hear people use that type of "logic" to determine how good a team is.

"Well, Team A beat Team B, and Team B beat Team C, so obviously Team A is clearly better than Team C". If that was the case then every year we would have an undefeated team and a winless team. Every week there are different variables (matchups, health, timing, a thousand others) that determine how well a team will do. It is not static from week to week, so saying that because the Jags held a certain team to a lower amount of points and the Chiefs weren't able to, then the Jags have a comparable, if not better, defense is just silly.

"Hey, the Broncos lost to the Colts, who lost to St. Louis, who lost to the Titans, who lost to the Jags. So the Broncos must be worse than Jacksonville!"

You could do that, but I compared the Chargers to how they did against both the Jaguars and the Chiefs, (and I do believe the Chargers were healthier, when they played the Jags.) until you take away Hali and Houston, the Chief's defense preformed better, one thing that certainly helped them on defense is that Alex Smith doesn't turn the ball over. In truth, the Jaguars actually have a legit, consistent top 11 defense, so it's not much of an insult. If you want more teams I don't like: Ravens, Bengals, Jets, Patriots, Cowboys, Phillies, Nicks, Jimmy Johnson, Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Washington State and the Beavers.

Klimbatize

Ah, I see. So it is personal bias. I thought I sensed that. That's all you had to say from the get go!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Void

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

Alex Smith needs to take more shots down the field. Takes him too long to score and if playing from behind, thats going to be a big problem. He doesn't turn the ball over much but hes playing it way too safe.

I'd say his style is bit better when your defense is shakey at best, like last Sunday. (Then again, last sunday their defense couldn't stop anything once they lost their main pass rushers.) To me, I'd be taking shots down field when I know my defense can stop the other offense,

Jani-Koblaney

... You guys are taking picks way too seriously

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Void

WTV_94 wrote:

... You guys are taking picks way too seriously

I gave up taking this season seriously week 4.

Mr_Trill_281

season is not over yet there are some team thats still have spot in playoffs...

Mr_Trill_281

yo WTV_94 bro i take football seriously and my picks kinda im trying win and so i can look good...

Jani-Koblaney

@Trill I was referring to Void and Klimbatize's arguement.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

waz good WTV_94 bro si lol...

Klimbatize

It's a civil discussion about a football team in a thread about football teams, and it didn't even have anything to do with our picks. I don't see the issue.

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS my picks for this week...

1.lions over green bay

2.dallas over raiders

3.pit over ravens

4.colts over tenn

5.jags over browns

6.panthers over tampa bay

7.pats over kotexans

8.minn over bears

9.eagles over az

10.jets over bully team

11.bills over dirty birds

12.sf over rams

13.cincinnati over bolts

14.denver over kc

15.ny she-men over dead skins

16.sea hawks over n.o

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic