Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro true that lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-7 last night...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

bezerker99

I haven't watched football in two weeks now. I'm so disinterested since my skins suck. Thanks for the teaser season last year. I think Kyle Shanahan should be fired.

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro so you didnt get not one point on your picks...

yo bezerker99 bro your team play eagles this week i see win comeing...

Spoony_Tech

My Lions have another tough one this week against the now playing much better Steelers! Hopeful they got they good play out of their system last week and we can sneak in there and win one!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro i think lions will get win on them...

Skitrules

Well I went 5-8 last week which is HORRIBLE! So many surprises like rams v colts wtf?

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

yo Skitrules bro true that colts let sorry team punk them well we cant call them sorry no more now can we lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS we have a bye week here are my picks for this week...

1.colts over tenn

2.cincinnati over browns

3.radiers over kotexans

4.az over jacksonville

5.dead skins over eagles

6.bears over ravens

7.ny jets over bills

8.lions over pitt

9.dirty birds over tampa bay

10.bolts over bulley team

11.sf over n.o

12.sea hawks over minn

13.ny she-men over green bay

14.denver over kc

15.pats over panthers

RR529

I'm not expecting my Chiefs to beat Denver, but I hope they'll at least put up a good fight & look good out there. And hey, if they, by some miracle, come out on top, even better.

I hope they put up enough of a fight to make Denver nervous coming into KC in a few weeks, where we'll have the home field advantage.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mr_Trill_281

yo RR529bro its going to be a good fight sunday no joke there...

Skitrules

Well I've made my picks and some of these are going to be close games i sure hope i can beat last weeks 5-8 score because that was just bad!
Colts>Titans
Buccaneers>Falcons
Jets>Bills
Bears>Ravens
Bengals>Browns
Lions>Steelers
Texans>Raiders
Redskins>Eagles
Cardinals>Jaguars
Dolphins>Chargers
Giants>Packers
HAWKS>Vikings
Saints>49ers
Cheifs>Broncos
Panthers>Patriots
Well here's my picks its gonna be a good week for football to be sure!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Klimbatize

Went 10-4 last week, so I'm 102-45 (.694) overall. Let's keep it rolling.

Week 11 Picks--

Colts over Titans
Bills over Jets
Ravens over Bears
Bengals over Browns
Eagles over 'Skins
Steelers over Lions
Falcons over Bucs
Cards over Jags
Texans over Raiders
Chargers over Dolphins
Saints over Niners
Giants over Packers
'Hawks over Vikings
Broncos over Chiefs (sheds a tear)
Pats over Panthers

Enjoy the games, everybody.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family to everyone that did not log in there picks for this week dont forget...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 to start weekend off...

Void

My week 11 picks.
Lions over the Steelers, with quite a few good players out, I don't think the Steelers can do it this week.

Buccaneers over the Falcons, the Falcons can't do anything this season, even with the horrid coaching by Schiano, I think they're going to win.

Cardinals over the Jaguars, not a hard choice.

Eagles over the Redskins, 16 or 18:0 Touchdown to inception ratio? I don't think the Redskins can stop the Eagles.

Texans over the Raiders, in Case Keenum we trust.

Bears over the Ravens, Both teams played close games last week, but the Ravens had a much easier one against Andy Dalton and a Geno Atkins-less defense.

Jets over the Bills, If the Bills defense shows up and stops the Jets offense, which it should be able to easily, it'll be a close game, but if they don't, and I don't think they will, the Jets should have an easy win.

Browns over the Bengals, Browns defense > Ravens defense, and even though their offense is sub-par, I think it'll still be enough unless AD has a great game.

Chargers over the Dolphins, they couldn't beat the Bucs, they're not beating the Chargers.

Seahawks over the Vikings, this ain't even a question.

Packers over the Giants, with the Giants doing better this should be a close game, but I don't think they're going to pull out a win, even with all of the Injuries that the packers have.

Saints over the 49ers, the 49ers offense hasn't been very good, as they've got exactly one weapon in the passing game, you can't win like that. Mario Manningham might be back, but I don't think he's going to be enough to beat the Saints in their Superdome.

Broncos over the Chiefs, if Alex Smith has a great game it could be close, but I think Peyton Manning can tear up that secondary, even if he does get sacked multiple times.

Panthers over the Patriots, Panthers are doing great on both sides of the ball, though I'm not giving them a ton of credit for their stopping of the run game and shutting down a single receiver in San Francisco.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

happy football sunday my TRILL family...

Spoony_Tech

It will be a happy football Sunday only if at around 4:30 the Lions have won!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro you wild lol i see thats only game you waiting for...

Void

Maybe I should bet against my Steelers every week.. Surprised that they got a 14-0 lead at the end of the first quarter.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic