Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 4,052

Void

Klimbatize wrote:

Speaking of undefeated, if Seattle beats St. Louis tonight, I'll go 13-0 this week.

I don't think I need to record our wins/losses anymore.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Void

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

WHy Dallas Why??? You had that game and you had go and give it to the Lions. T_T

That's been the story of Cowboys durign the Romo era.

Sure Tony Romo does flub it a lot at the end of the game, and he didn't play great in that game, but he didn't let them score 24 points in a quarter.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro long time no see lol and lots people been saying nfc is soft kinda...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

bezerker99

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@bezerker99 What impressed me the most was the fake out on the spike. Was listening to local sports today and he said he was going to spike it at first and noticed the defense was loose! So he went for it!

Yeah, he had everyone trippin' after that. O___O

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro your qb is magic man lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS my picks for this week...

1.cincinnati over miami

2.kc over bills

3.tenn over rams

4.n.o over jets

5.dead skins over bolts

6.dallas cowboys over minn

7.dirty birds over panthers

8.sea hawks over tampa bay

9.eagles over oakland

10.pats over pitt

11.ravens over browns

12.colts over kotexans

13.green bay over bears

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

bezerker99

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo bezerker99 bro your qb is magic man lol...

Haha!

Oh, I see you are picking my Skins to beat the Chargers this weekend!! I think Washington can win this game...I hope so anyways.

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro lol yeah skins going for win sunday they going to win...

Klimbatize

Chargers look good lately, though. I'm a fan of RG3, but I think they're going to lose at home.

Here are my Week 9 picks. Last week I went 13-0 so I'm 85-35 (.708) overall. Let's keep it rolling.

Bengals over Dolphins
Chiefs over Bills (almost picked my Chiefs to lose their first game here, but I'll save that for the Denver game)
Cowboys over Vikings
Titans over Rams
Saints over Jets
Chargers over 'Skins
Panthers over Falcons
Raiders over Eagles
'Hawks over Bucs
Ravens over Browns
Pats over Steelers
Colts over Texans
Packers over Bears

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

yo Klimbatize bro we see how it goes down man i think team is on same page now...

Skitrules

Well I went 10-3 last week which is decent lets hope i can keep doing good here's my picks
Bengals>Dolphins
Panthers>Falcons
Chiefs>Bills
Cowboys>Vikings
Rams>Titans
Saints>Jets
Chargers>Redskins
Raiders>Eagles
Seahawks>Buccaneers
Browns>Ravens
Patriots>Steelers
Texans>Colts
Packers>Bears
These are my picks and as always GO HAWKS!!!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 so far to start this week off...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Void

Here's my Week 9 picks.

Titans over the Rams, the Rams aren't going to win with bad quarterbacks, and the Titans are looking pretty good to me.

Chargers over the Redskins, this should be a pretty good game, two teams being mediocre, but I think the Chargers are doing better.

Bills over the Chiefs, I think the Bills are better than the Browns, and with how close that game was, I'm not going with the Chiefs.

Panthers over the Falcons, Panthers are doing great, and the Falcons are stinking badly, and still might not have Roddy White.

Cowboys over the Vikings, the Vikings ain't very good, just about all there is to it.

Seahawks over the Buccaneers, the only people who would take the Buccaneers over the Seahawks at home are people who like the Buccaneer's mascot better.

Raiders over the Eagles, two lower end teams, if the Eagles offense explodes they can win, but I have no reason to think it's going to happen against a pretty good Raiders defense.

Steelers over the Patriots, Patriots are shakey on defense and their offense isn't excelling, I think the Steelers can get a win here.

Browns over the Ravens, It's all on the passing game, Ray Rice and that offensive line haven't been able to do squat, It won't be any different against the Browns front 7, Joe Haden is going to take out Torry Smith, so Joe Flacco is going to need to pass extremely well if his team is to have a chance, and with the way the Ravens defense has played, I think even Willis McGahee is going to have a field day, Campbell probably won't do great, but I think he's going to be able to do enough to get a low scoring victory.

Colts over the Texans, yeah, no, coming off beating the 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos, all in a row, they're not going to fall to the Texans when they don't have two of their most important players.

Packers over the Bears, the Bears defense hasn't been great, the offense did relatively good, but I don't think they're going to match the Packers.

Spoony_Tech

What a horrible matchup week! Hard to find a game of the week there!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Void

Spoony_Tech wrote:

What a horrible matchup week! Hard to find a game of the week there!

Yeah, I'd say Redskins-Chargers is going to be the best, even then I don't think it's going to be that great.

RR529

Just heard on the news that the Chiefs vs Broncos game in a few weeks has been rescheduled to be that week's primetime Sunday night game!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mr_Trill_281

yo RR529 bro broncos vs kc will be a good game bet that...

Mr_Trill_281

happy sunday my "TRILL" family...

Klimbatize

Wow, Chiefs went from possibly being down 17-3 to tied at 10-10 with a 99 yard interception return for a TD. WOOOOOO!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

Wow what a second half can do for Dallas!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic