General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 201 to 220 of 2,395

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

201. Posted:

Well at least the Packers lost. I can't stand them! But tbh I would be angry if it happened with my dear vikes though...

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

202. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

Vikings are 2-1 after beating the 49ers! I think that we really have a chance to make it to the playoffs! SKOL Vikings! Down to the Cheese heads over in Green Bay!

If Ponder can keep this up, we'll get close to the Championship game. The 49ers aren't a bunch of nobodies either. We beat one of the best teams in the league by 11 points. Which is fantastic, btw.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

203. Posted:

waz good FluttershyGuy yeah man refs have to go man green bay should of won that game on real...

Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...

AuthorMessage

Void

204. Posted:

Man, that Steelers-Raiders game was awful, The refs missed about 5 blatant fouls that the Raiders committed, and they missed some against the Steelers, the also called some terrible ones against the Steelers.
And that Packers-Seahawks game makes me doubt the competence of refs around the NFL even more.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

205. Posted:

These refs have been awful just about every game

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

206. Posted:

Sucks to be a Packers fan.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

207. Posted:

Steelers should of won that game Void and there are lots packer fans mad...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

208. Posted:

Reached an agreement with the refs

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Chuie

209. Posted:

we lost by a field gold them freaking raiders i hate them now :(
steelers will never lose anouther game i hope >:]

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

210. Posted:

yep we getting our old refs back about timeeeeee waz good mieu-fire lmao yeah i wanted raiders lose...

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

211. Posted:

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

yep we getting our old refs back about timeeeeee waz good mieu-fire lmao yeah i wanted raiders lose...

At least the cheese heads lost before we got them back, lol!

Edited on by Sonomin

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Void

212. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

I don't see why the fans are so angry, they lost to a weak team, if they're a good team they will bounce back and win some games, complaining long after the fact just shows you that they arn't really that good, and they need every win from poor teams to make their record look good.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Ryno

213. Posted:

Void wrote:

joker94 wrote:

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

I don't see why the fans are so angry, they lost to a weak team, if they're a good team they will bounce back and win some games, complaining long after the fact just shows you that th mey arn't really that good, and they need every win from poor teams to make their record look good.

Weak team? Are you calling the Seahawks a weak team? They have a top 5 defense and beat the Cowboys and Packers and lost to a 3-0 Cardinals team by a couple of points on the road. Weak? I dont think so.

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

214. Posted:

The Seahawks have been getting better and better over the last 3 years.
I figured it would be a close game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

215. Posted:

lol joker yeah greenbay have one lost but i hope they beat houston i hate houston yo "Ryno" you right to only week team in N.F.L is seahawks they will be stoped soon bet that and i say bills are stronger then wack seahawks...

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

216. Posted:

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

lol joker yeah greenbay have one lost but i hope they beat houston i hate houston yo "Ryno" you right to only week team in N.F.L is seahawks they will be stoped soon bet that and i say bills are stronger then wack seahawks...

I'm indifferent to Houston, so I hope they beat Green Bay! Green Bay is the worst team, right along side the Saints! I hate those two teams!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Void

217. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Void wrote:

joker94 wrote:

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

I don't see why the fans are so angry, they lost to a weak team, if they're a good team they will bounce back and win some games, complaining long after the fact just shows you that they arn't really that good, and they need every win from poor teams to make their record look good.

Weak team? Are you calling the Seahawks a weak team? They have a top 5 defense and beat the Cowboys and Packers and lost to a 3-0 Cardinals team by a couple of points on the road. Weak? I dont think so.

Yes, they do have a great defensive line and a 4th ranked defense, but they've only played 3 games and haven't had a winning season in 5 years, :P you and I know as well as anybody that the cowboys have days where they would lose to a lot of college teams. :P
I would like to say that they beat the packers, but that penalty was so obvious I can't honestly say they deserved to win.
How does losing to the cardinals make them look good? I would never call losing a good sign. And we don't know if the cardinals will keep winning, they could take a nose dive and end up 3-13, thats probably not going to happen, but if it did, it would make you look rather silly saying this, losing, even to good team, isn't something to brag about.
I imagine the Seahawks will do fine this year, but I wouldn't call them a top team

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

218. Posted:

waz good joker i cant stand saints too and im telling you green bay going to beat houston and waz good void and yeah dallas have there days but them loseing to college team lol noooooo only lost by kick kick is all cardinals will get them lost soon trust me they will and seahaks will get beat too...

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

219. Posted:

Only two days till the Vikings improve to 3-1!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

220. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

we lost by a field gold them freaking raiders i hate them now :(
steelers will never lose anouther game i hope >:]

That's not as bad as the Saints cheating and stealing the 2009 NFC Championship from my vikings!

Mmm Chicken