General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,961 to 1,980 of 2,605

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,961. Posted:

No faith in my Bills anyone? It's ok, I don't blame you. lol Surprised got that win against Miami though.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,962. Posted:

waz good RancidVomit86 bro yeah your team did man that shocked everyone lol...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Void

1,963. Posted:

Here's what I think for week 8.

Panthers over the Buccaneers, with how bad the Buccaneers have been playing, it's a no brainer.

Saints over the Bills, the Bills are a fine team, but I don't think they're going to beat the Saints.

Patriots over the Dolphins, although I'm leaning towards the Dolphins being better, I'm still betting that the Patriots will still win the game.

Eagles over the Giants, Yeah, the Giants got a win, but when the opposing QB is the only guy getting the ball, and he didn't make more than 10 throws in the vicinity of a receiver, I'm not giving you much credit.

Cowboys over the Lions, this should be a good game, but the Cowboys have a better defense, so I'm going with them.

49ers over the Jaguars, the Jags don't get any breaks do they?

Browns over the Chiefs, yeah, surprised? Comes down to the fact that I think they can stop Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe, with that front 7 that stops the run and can rush the passer along with Joe Haden on the outside. It'll be hard for the chiefs offense to do anything.
Defensively for the Chiefs, Alex Mack and Joe Thomas should be able to take Dontari Poe and one of their OLB's out of the equation, and considering how easily Case Keenum tore up the chiefs secondary, I think Jason Campbell has a chance to do good enough to put some points on the field, although if Jason Campbell plays like rubbish or the offensive line can't give him enough time, the Chiefs will probably win. But as it stands now I'd say the Browns have a good chance to win this.

Bengals over the Jets, Geno Smith does bad against good secondaries, the Bengals are without Leon Hall, but I think they'll still be able to do well enough with their pass rush that it won't matter a whole lot.

Steelers over the Raiders, the Steelers held the Jets and Ravens very well, I don't see why they can't this week.

Broncos over the Redskins, I think Peyton Manning is over that emotional game in Indy, and is going to tear that Redskins secondary a new one, even if RGIII is playing better, I don't think he can match the output.

Cardinals over the Falcons, the Falcons won last week, but the Cardinals are a much, much better team than the Buccaneers, atleast in terms of how they're playing.

Packers over the Vikings, yeah, this one ain't tough.

Seahawks over the Rams, neither is this one.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,964. Posted:

@Void As a Chiefs fan, I'm wary of this Browns game for the same reasons you pointed out. However, the reason I still think the Chiefs are going to win is because of their own defense. They haven't allowed more than 17 points a game all year, and the Browns don't seem like the team that's going to break that streak. I don't think either offense is going to do much. I put it at like a 17-13 game. Also, I wouldn't say Keenum "tore up the Chiefs secondary". He threw for 271 yards while trailing most of the game.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,965. Posted:

He Trill and WTV you know why there are so many Hawks fans?
Because we will get to and win the super bowl this year after many years of waiting...

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,966. Posted:

yo Skitrules bro lol good one but i see your team going to playoffs but super bowl thats up in air there you have some many sorry teams that are now good thinking super bowl too...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,967. Posted:

im already calling it this game is over lol so im 1-0 tonight i started off good...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,968. Posted:

happy football sunday everyone GOO DALLAS COWBOYS...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,969. Posted:

Ready for some of that Bills magic

Untitled

Bills are 3-0 at Superdome. See if can make it 4-0.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,970. Posted:

No way the Lions are losing to them boys!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,971. Posted:

yo RancidVomit86 bro yeah i just seen play on tv man lol crazy...

yo Spoony_Tech bro we trying keep lions behind us lol...

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,972. Posted:

Trill methinks your team will pull off that win against the lions I will keep rooting for them to prevent the loss!!! Go Cowboys!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,973. Posted:

Well I don't know what to say other then the JESSICA SIMPSON CURSE!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,974. Posted:

yo Skitrules bro yeah we lost this one...

yo Spoony_Tech bro you went old school with that one lmao...

AuthorMessage

Void

1,975. Posted:

The Cowboy's offense didn't play well, but they didn't turn it over, so how do you give up 24 points in a quarter?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,976. Posted:

yo Void bro my players didnt even try hold in back field...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,977. Posted:

Only the second team ever to win with a minus4 turnover ratio! With Megatron all things are possible!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,978. Posted:

The Cowboys had a bad start but towards the end they looked like they were going to win it I was really hoping they would win I want to see them in playoffs

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,979. Posted:

im 7-4 so far...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,980. Posted:

yo Skitrules bro yeah we was looking good at end and players gave up...