Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 4,052

Skitrules

Well good job to my Hawks not that i thought they were gonna lose, well 6-1 is pretty good even though i prefer we were still undefeated
and i am 1-0 for picks so far time to keep it up!

Edited on by Skitrules

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Ryno

Sorry rest of the NFL, we have Superman and Percy Harvin is coming back in a couple of weeks.

Untitled

and the Hawks have this guy:

Untitled

Go Hawks!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro that play there with him trowing ball off is a classic there...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Skitrules

Hey ryno our team is the best!! and everyone knows it!
GO HAAAAAWWWWKKKKSSSS!!!!!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

happy sunday everyone GOOOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Void

Right now I'm glad I didn't come back here and changing some of my predictions, like the Falcons-Buccaneers game.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Void

5 close games this morning, although, arguably, the Redskins are in control of their game.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro you rigth about that man and skins trying get win lol...

Skitrules

Well happy Sunday guys! hope you are all doin well on your picks because i'm 4-5 right now and that isn't very good

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Splat

My Chiefs are going to kill me with these close games...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-5 so far two games left...

yo Splat bro glade your kc team punked out kotexans lmao and it was close game...

ThePirateCaptain

Glad to see the Skins pick up a win today. It will at least give me something positive to think about going into next week's game.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Mr_Trill_281

yo CapnPancakes bro yeah your skins came to win today...

Skitrules

well from the looks of it, it seems the broncos are on the way to their first loss!!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

RR529

Chiefs still undefeated! A close game, though. For awhile there I was worried they wouldn't pull it off, but by some miracle they did.

Broncos are losing too! Not getting my hopes up yet (we've still got almost an entire quarter), but things are looking good.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mr_Trill_281

ok everyone what happen last night in denver game lol they made me go 8-6 now i hope minn get win so i can go 9-6...

Jani-Koblaney

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

ok everyone what happen last night in denver game lol they made me go 8-6 now i hope minn get win so i can go 9-6...

For reasons I've said before, I still hope they lose.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo WTV_94 bro you wrong lol hope they get win...

Mr_Trill_281

yo WTV_94 bro you was right about your team not bad lmao...

Tasuki

Nice to see the Giants finally pick up a win but I have to say that was not that exciting of a game. I mean what is up with the Vikings?

Oh well at least their lost is good for my Bears. Although with Cutler out now for the next 4 weeks I am not expecting too much from the Bears these next few weeks I hope that I will be surprised.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic