Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro "daps" for saying that man...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Void

Here's what I think for week 6.

Panthers over the Vikings, neither team is off to the start that they wanted but that doesn't matter too much, the most important aspect of this game is AP VS Panther's D. I think the Panthers have a legitimate shot to win that battle, and the game.

Eagles over the Buccaneers, the Buccaneer's main problems start with the offense, Doug Martin hasn't played like he did last year, possibly because Josh Freeman didn't have any good games, the Buccaneer's defense has been good against the run, but have allowed about 250 yards passing per game IIRC, if Nick Foles takes advantage of the corners who aren't name Derrel Revis, they should be able to put them selves in a posistion to win, but if the defense can make it a close game, I think the Eagles are going to bust and give the Buc's their first win.

Chiefs over the Raiders, I'm not going to change from my opinion that I think the Chiefs are above average, but they are better than the Raiders, I'll be laughing if the Raiders completely shut them down and get the upset though.

Steelers over the Jets, the Jets have been better than I expected, Geno Smith has been good against so so defenses, I'd rate the Steelers D as average, but I'd still say it's better than the defense of the 3 teams they beat had, but overall, I'd say it depends most on if the Steelers offensive line can stop Muhammad Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson, with the way the Jets secondary has played, that will be the key match up.

Rams over the Texans, a lot of teams are doing unexpected things this season eh? Neither team has been great, but with the way Matt Schaub has been playing, I'm not going to trust him to beat the underachieving Rams D, over-all, I'd say this looks like it'll be a low scoring game with big plays being the deciding factor.

Packers over the Ravens, Jacoby Jones is back? Yay? I'd go with Marlon Brown instead, the Ravens D looks to be shaping up, but when they only use Ray Rice 5 times a game I can't put confidence in them.

Bengals over the Bills, nice win over the Pats last week, defense looked better, and the Bills are starting Thad Lewis at QB?... Even if Andy Dalton does bad, I don't think the Bills are going to win unless it's off defensive scores.

Lions over the Browns, don't have anything to say about them really.. They're doing better than most would have guessed, but I'm not putting faith in the Browns yet, their defense is solid, but their offense is like Taco Bell, anything you order gives you explosive diarrhea.

Seahawks over the Titans, I don't think Fitzpatrick and co is going to muster much more than a touchdown in Seattle.

Broncos over the Jaguars, match up of the week right here folks, 70 to 9 blowout.

Saints over the Patriots, Both teams are good, but with the way the Saints have been playing, it could easily be them VS Peyton Manning in the Superbowl again.

49ers over the Cardinals, both teams having the same record may deceive you, but I'd say the 49ers are better.
By a bit. Like, 3 meters.

Cowboys over the Redskins, last year their game decided the division, it might not be that close this year, but I think the Cowboys will win this game, unlike last time.

Colts over the Bolts, that's fun to say ain't it? Could be a pretty nice match up, lots of scoring and coming down to the last drive, but I'm more confident in the Colts closing this one out.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

RancidVomit86

It's going to be a long miserable Sunday for us Bills fans I think

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

happy sunday everyone GOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS....

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro you dont see no come back for your team...

Void

Anyone think it's amusing that the Green Bay-Baltimore game is the lowest scoring of the day so far?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro yeah i was just peeping that man lmao...

ThePirateCaptain

Man, the Texans are getting their buts whooped right now, and by St. Louis of all teams. The Vikings are also looking pretty bad.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Splat

Chiefs D doing it once again.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Void

Buffalo sending their game against the Bengals to over time, they could win this yet.

Happy to see my Steelers finally win a game.

Splat

Chiefs fans broke the sound record 137.5 decibels.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Void

Void wrote:

Buffalo sending their game against the Bengals to over time, they could win this yet.

Happy to see my Steelers finally win a game.

Well, never mind, buffalo lost in OT, but now I'm 9-0 on the week.

Edited on by Void

Mr_Trill_281

yo CapnPancakes bro good see you man lol im loveing kotexans game glade there getting punked out LMAO...

yo Splat bro im waiting for kc to punk kotexans nexttttt LMAO...

Skitrules

Phew Hawks got their lead back well i'm 7-2 right now already better than last week!
I am the only one who would be happy if the jaguars actually beat the Broncos? (Even though i picked the broncos)

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

im 13-1 so far one more game left thats monday...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo void bro sorry about type o lol im already counting monday game as win 13-1 lol true that how you do...

Void

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo void bro sorry about type o lol im already counting monday game as win 13-1 lol true that how you do...

did you not guess on the thursday night game or something? Because there have been 14 games played already.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro i did guess on thurs game im 13-1 lol ty for help...

Mr_Trill_281

im 13-2 i did good this week...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic