Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 3,853

Spoony_Tech

I still refuse to believe in my Lions. Yes I'm happy about the win but we shall see. Been fooled far too many times!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

I like how when my Vikings switch to Cassel, we win a game. Hopefully management is smart enough to just have him as QB..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

my dallas cowboys lost crazy but im still doing good in my picks...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Klimbatize

Yeah, I'm 10-3 right now. Arizona's crazy end of the game comeback messed me up a bit.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

im 9-4 so far im doing good have two games left...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Tasuki

Well my Bears are 3 and 1 now. Was a good game against the Lions so I can't complain. Nice comeback by the Seahawks. And what was up with Flaco today?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro i was happy to see sea hawks punk kotexans lol and flaco had a bad day today lol...

Skitrules

well I'm 7-6 right now not very good...

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro yeah it was lol sea hawks down by lots and came back like that WOW...

Void

Tasuki wrote:

And what was up with Flaco today?

Well, he's at best an above average QB, made worse by the fact that he's horribly inconsistent.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

im 10-4 im doing good so far i have one more game left thats monday game....

Skitrules

I love how much praise you guys are giving the Seahawks but in my opinion they should never have gotten down that much it was a very frustating experience for me but i am sure glad they won!!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

yo CapnPancakes bro long time no see man lol...

yo bezerker99 bro i no you happy about your team getting win man lol...

Mr_Trill_281

well i had a good week 11-4 n.o got that win for me...

RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro like video man...

Skitrules

Well I went 8-7 last week which was terrible but props to you trill 11-4 is pretty decent!!
Well here are my picks for this week
Bills>Browns
Saints>Bears
Patriots>Bengals
Lions>Packers
Chiefs>Titans
Seahawks>Colts
Rams>Jaguars
Dolphins>Ravens
Eagles>Giants
Panthers>Cardinals
Broncos>Cowboys (Sorry Trill I wish they were that good)
49ers>Texans
Chargers>Raiders
Falcons>Jets
Well after the terrible picks last week lets hope i can redeem myself!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic