General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,630

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

1,801. Posted:

Well I went 8-7 so not too bad. Ill post my picks later.

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,802. Posted:

WOW i think we all went 8-8 that week lol...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,803. Posted:

i got my frist win tonight sf won this game...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Void

1,804. Posted:

Well, I'm losing confidence in the Rams, considering how well they did against the 49ers last year, a tie and an overtime win, IIRC, here's my week 4 picks.

49ers over the Rams, I had this picked on the NFL Weekly Pick'em, but I won't count it, infact, I think it was by mistake, as I thought the rams were going to win.

Chiefs over the Giants, I'm not putting faith in the chiefs, but I just know the Giants are terrabad.

Buccaneers over the Cardinals, classic match up, Revis VS Fitzgerald!

Colts over the Jaguars, the Jaguars did well against the Seahawks... When they sent out the second stringers, I'd assume, I didn't get to see the game, but yeah, If the Jaguars couldn't beat the Raiders, they're not going to beat the Colts.

Steelers over the Vikings, the locker room seems to like Matt Cassel better, but he's only gotten worse since leaving New England, even then he was probably just average. if Ben doesn't give up turnover after turnover, I don't see the Vikings getting many chances to win.

Ravens over the Bills, I like how the Bills have been doing, mostly, but I'd say the Ravens are better, being played on their own turf, I could see, and would love to see, the Bills get a win.

Bengals over the Browns, Brian Hoyer, eh? I dunno, I don't really have much to say, they won a flip floppy game against a team that has looked terrible, I'd say even though the Bengals really did win in the same way, they're still better.

Lions over the Bears, both teams look better this year, I think Reggie Bush can have another field day against this defense, but without Nate Burleson they'll be down a reciver, if somebody can step up they should be able to beat the Charles Tillman-less secondary handily.

Seahawks over the Texans, what did the Texans do? They were horrendous, although it may be a stretch, the Jaguars probably would've had a chance in that game, they could bounce back and beat the Seahawks who lose their biggest advantage being on the road, but the Seahawks are still a very good team, and think they'll keep on winning.

Titans over the Jets, still not putting faith into the Jets because of having a 'top 10' defense and offense, considering that they've played, especially when the Titans have genuinely looked pretty good.

Broncos over the Eagles, Vick is truly in old form once again, and the defense is as bad as we expected, and the Broncos don't seem like they're going to be slowing down.

Chargers over the Cowboys,, this should be a funny, horrible, flip floppy game, and it'll probably be facepalm worthy in many aspects, but I'll guess that the Chargers win, just because, and home field advantage.

Redskins over the Raiders, I think the Redskins can get a win here, it'll probably be on a defensive play, but I think they can do it.

Patriots over the Falcons, Falcons have been just awful so far, I could see them turning their fortunes around, but not against the Patriots.

Saints over the Dolphins, I think this one's going to be a great game, both teams undefeated, and playing well. At home, I think the Saints and their offense will win in a shoot out.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,805. Posted:

yo Void bro dallas game is going to be good its going to be back and forth game but game im waiting on is sea hawks PUNKING OUT kotexans lol...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,806. Posted:

happy sunday everyone GOO DALLAS COWBOYS...

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,807. Posted:

Let's go Lions.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,808. Posted:

Yikes this is not good almost all my picks are going badly thus far.
but happy sunday everyone!
Oh and GO HAWKS!!!

Edited on by Skitrules

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,809. Posted:

WHAT THE CRAP SEAHAWKS!! This is not good! This is NOT GOOD!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,810. Posted:

My Vikes are winning 20-10 at halftime. Hopefully they don't blow this lead..

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,811. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Week 3 wasn't so great. I went 8-8, and am now 30-18 (.625) on the season.

Week 4 Picks-

Niners over Rams
Ravens over Bills
Bengals over Browns
CHICAGO over detroit
Chiefs over Giants
Vikes over Steelers
Bucs over Cards
Colts over Jags
'Hawks over Texans
Titans over Jets
Broncos over Philly
'Skins over Raiders
Chargers over Cowboys
Pats over Falcons
Saints over Dolphins

I fixed it for you! :-P

Lions up 30-13 at the half. 8O

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Void

1,812. Posted:

I'm not surprised by the outcome of any of these games, sad at how horrible the Steelers have done, mainly on defense, but not really surprised.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,813. Posted:

I knew my Hawks had it in em a tie game great comeback!!!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,814. Posted:

Schaub was just plain stupid on that play. Take the sack, don't make a crazy throw while up a TD with so little time left.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,815. Posted:

Vikings win! I thought that we were going to go to overtime for awhile there.. Maybe we should play in England more often.. :P :D

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,816. Posted:

Chiefs are 4-0? I was just hoping for an 8-8 record, but perhaps I can be more optimistic now.

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,817. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Chiefs are 4-0? I was just hoping for an 8-8 record, but perhaps I can be more optimistic now.

The O still needs work but their D is playing GREAT!

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,818. Posted:

BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,819. Posted:

WOO!!! HAWKS WIN!!
I knew my hawks had it in them!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,820. Posted:

im glade kotexans lost game yes baby ...