General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,741 to 1,760 of 2,534

AuthorMessage

Void

1,741. Posted:

Got 10-6 last week, worse than I'd like.

Here's what I think for week 3 picks.

Eagles over the Chiefs, I think the Eagles can blow out the Chiefs in terms of offense, I think stopping Jamaal Charles will be a big issue, but I don't think the Chiefs will stop LeSean McCoy either, I just feel that the Eagles will win. :P

Texans over the Ravens, the Ravens don't have much this season, and without Ray Rice, I think they'll struggle even more, and with the kind of come backs they've had, I don't think the Ravens are going to win.

Packers over the Bengals, Andy Dalton looked terrible, against the Steelers defense its hard to blame him, but still, he looked terrible, and the Packers look on track this season, I'll take the Packers in this one.

Rams over the Cowboys, NFC Least is rather un-creative, but it's probably true.

Dolphins over the Falcons, you need a pass rush, the Falcons don't have that, I think Ryan Tannehil'll be able to pass all over them at home.

Vikings over the Browns, yeah, no, after the Trent Richardson trade, I don't think this is a game they're going to win.

Bills over the Jets, the Bills are a far better team, simple as that, I'd be embarrassing if they lose.

Buccaneers over the Patriots, the Patriots have been shaky without Rob Gronkowski, with the Buc's defense looking better, I think Doug Martin can do enough to get them a win here.

Saints over the Cardinals, Drew Brees suffered last week, he may have almost as hard of a time this week against PP and the Honey Badger, except they're facing a far worse running back and a worse offensive line, the Saints are also at home for a second week, yeah, I'm going with the Saints here.

Chargers over the Titans, wow, the Chargers offense has been excellent, but their defense leaves much to be desired, but I think they can get a win here.

Lions over the Redskins, the Redskins are looking really, really bad, and I don't know if it'll get better anytime soon; what happened to that defense?

Panthers over the Giants, even starting 0-2, I still like the Panthers, Ted Ginn has been excellent for them, and the Gaints?.. Other than their wide outs, I haven't seen anything I like about them, Eli Manning is throwing far too many picks, their defense isn't stopping anything consistently, their offensive line can't run block, and they don't have a sure bet at running back.

49ers over the Colts, even with Trent Richardson, I doubt they can beat the Freakin' 49ers.

Seahawks over the Jaguars, the Seahawks are at home, I wouldn't be surprised if they shut out the Jaguars out and score more than 40 points.

Bears over the Steelers, the Steelers aren't as bad as I expected, but I still except Matt Forte to win the game for the bears.

Broncos over the Raiders, It'll be closer than the Seahawks-Jags game, but I think the Broncos will come out with a clean victory.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,742. Posted:

Void wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Well, I'm giving up on my Vikings for the season if they lose against the Browns next Sunday.

Well, good for you, the Browns just traded Trent Richardson to the Colts for their 2014 first round pick. And they got Willis Mcgahee from free agency.

Yeah, we should win, but with Ponder as QB, I dunno.

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Ludicoloishome

1,743. Posted:

my Seahawks will surely get their playoff spot

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,744. Posted:

GO DALLAS COWBOYS

my picks for this week...

1.eagles over kc

2.n.o over az

3.greenbay over cincinnati

4.dallas over rams

5.minn over browns

6.tenn over bolts

7.pats over tampa bay

8.dead skins over lions

9.ny-she men over panters

10.ravens over kotexans

11.dirty birds over miami

12.bills over jets

13.sf over colts

14.hawks over jacksonville

15.bears over pitt

16.denver over oakland

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,745. Posted:

yo Ludicoloishome bro we will see hawks back in playoffs again they looking for payback...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,746. Posted:

Not sure if I'll be replicating last week's 14-2 week, as 7 of the 16 teams I'm picking to win this week are underdogs, but we'll see.

Chiefs over Eagles (I'm a Chiefs fan, and I do think this one will be within a field goal, so why not?)
Packers over Bengals
Cowboys over Rams
Chargers over Titans
Vikings over Browns
Pats over Bucs
Saints over Cards
'Skins over Lions
Giants over Panthers
Ravens over Texans
Falcons over Dolphins
Bills over Jets
Niners over Colts
'Hawks over Jags (this is going to be a slaughter...'Hawks by at least 20).
Steelers over Bears
Broncos over Raiders (another slaughter)

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,747. Posted:

My Picks

Chiefs>Eagles
Packers>Bengals
Cowboys>Rams
Chargers>Titans
Vikings>Browns (Although I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikings blow it)
Pats>Bucs
Saints>Cardinals
Lions>Redskins
Giants>Panthers
Texans>Ravens
Falcons>Dolphins
Bills>Jets
49ers>Colts
Seahawks>Jags
Bears>Steelers
Broncos>Raiders

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,748. Posted:

I'm a Skins fan.....and even I don't think they can beat Reggie Bush and the Lions this weekend. D:

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

1,749. Posted:

Hopefully it's a good sign that the last time the Giants started 0-2 they won a Super Bowl.

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,750. Posted:

yo PugKing bro you think ny-she men going to super bowl this year its to early to be saying who going to be there...

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

1,751. Posted:

Browns are going to win. Who needs Trent Richardson or actual good players. We will win due to Lanning and Winns' prowess and skill!

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

1,752. Posted:

@Mr_Trill281 not saying that they're gonna be in the Super Bowl just hoping even though they're probably not gonna make the playoffs.

Edited on by KingOfTheDogs

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,753. Posted:

yo PugKing bro got you man but you rigth about one thing they wont be in playoffs lol if they play right team they will be going home...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,754. Posted:

this is crazy kc is up in points on eagles already WOW...

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,755. Posted:

Yikes forgot to post my picks well here they are
Cheifs>Eagles
Packers>Bengals
Vikings>Browns
Cowboys>Rams
Lions>Deadskins
Patriots>Buccaneers
Saints>Cardinals
Panthers>Giants
Texans>Ravens
Dolphins>Falcons
Bills>Jets
49whiners>Colts
Hawks>Jaguars (Love how my the ESPN picks have it as 99.5% to .5% lmao)
Bears>Steelers
Broncos>Raiders
Here they are hope i can beat my 10-6 from last week

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,756. Posted:

im 0-1 tonight...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,757. Posted:

Great start to this week, 1-0 already..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,758. Posted:

I'm liking my start 1-0

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,759. Posted:

Untitled

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

1,760. Posted:

Well my picks are :
Bengals over Packers
Seahawks over Jaguars
Giants over Panthers
Rams over Cowboys
Saints over Cardinals
Patriots over Buccaneers
Vikings over Browns
Falcons over Dolphins
Colts over 49ers
Redskins over Lions
Broncos over Raiders
Bills over Jets
Bears over Steelers
Texans over Ravens
Titans over Chargers

Edited on by KingOfTheDogs