Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro dont give up on your team yet man season just started they still have time to fix things trust me...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Well, I'm giving up on my Vikings for the season if they lose against the Browns next Sunday.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo WildTwinVikings bro its only season 2 things change...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Ryno

We are still dancing in Seattle!
Untitled
Go Hawks!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech: Yeah I am on the West Coat but I was born in Chicago. Once a Bears fan always a Bears fan.

@Ryno: What team was that you guys played last night it sure as heck wasn't the 49ers.

Going to be watching the Steelers/Bengals game tonight. Going to see how the Steelers do since after tonights game they will be playin the Bears.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro "TRILL" pic lmao...

Skitrules

Yo Ryno that looks exactly like what we are doin here haha!!
GO HAWKS!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Klimbatize

Don't listen to these guys, zerk. Give up on the 'Skins. It's over.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

WOW i went 6-10 tonight i have to do better in week 3...

Jani-Koblaney

Went 12-4 this week

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo WildTwinVikings bro you did good man...

Klimbatize

14-2 this week. 22-10 overall. Slightly ahead of my 67% correct goal.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

ogo79

you gonna be busy saturday?
i was thinkin crowley park or chinese wok.
i eat way too much chinese wok lol
ill see how busy im gonna be
or ill just end up puttin my contact here lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo Klimbatize bro dam* you did good too you said you wanted to score better lol...

yo ogo79 bro you wild lmao...

ogo79

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Klimbatize bro dam* you did good too you said you wanted to score better lol...

yo ogo79 bro you wild lmao...

281-253-9484
add my number and gimmie a call when you have time

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Void

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Well, I'm giving up on my Vikings for the season if they lose against the Browns next Sunday.

Well, good for you, the Browns just traded Trent Richardson to the Colts for their 2014 first round pick. And they got Willis Mcgahee from free agency.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro just saw that on yaho news thats crazy what they just did bad move...

Void

Got 10-6 last week, worse than I'd like.

Here's what I think for week 3 picks.

Eagles over the Chiefs, I think the Eagles can blow out the Chiefs in terms of offense, I think stopping Jamaal Charles will be a big issue, but I don't think the Chiefs will stop LeSean McCoy either, I just feel that the Eagles will win.

Texans over the Ravens, the Ravens don't have much this season, and without Ray Rice, I think they'll struggle even more, and with the kind of come backs they've had, I don't think the Ravens are going to win.

Packers over the Bengals, Andy Dalton looked terrible, against the Steelers defense its hard to blame him, but still, he looked terrible, and the Packers look on track this season, I'll take the Packers in this one.

Rams over the Cowboys, NFC Least is rather un-creative, but it's probably true.

Dolphins over the Falcons, you need a pass rush, the Falcons don't have that, I think Ryan Tannehil'll be able to pass all over them at home.

Vikings over the Browns, yeah, no, after the Trent Richardson trade, I don't think this is a game they're going to win.

Bills over the Jets, the Bills are a far better team, simple as that, I'd be embarrassing if they lose.

Buccaneers over the Patriots, the Patriots have been shaky without Rob Gronkowski, with the Buc's defense looking better, I think Doug Martin can do enough to get them a win here.

Saints over the Cardinals, Drew Brees suffered last week, he may have almost as hard of a time this week against PP and the Honey Badger, except they're facing a far worse running back and a worse offensive line, the Saints are also at home for a second week, yeah, I'm going with the Saints here.

Chargers over the Titans, wow, the Chargers offense has been excellent, but their defense leaves much to be desired, but I think they can get a win here.

Lions over the Redskins, the Redskins are looking really, really bad, and I don't know if it'll get better anytime soon; what happened to that defense?

Panthers over the Giants, even starting 0-2, I still like the Panthers, Ted Ginn has been excellent for them, and the Gaints?.. Other than their wide outs, I haven't seen anything I like about them, Eli Manning is throwing far too many picks, their defense isn't stopping anything consistently, their offensive line can't run block, and they don't have a sure bet at running back.

49ers over the Colts, even with Trent Richardson, I doubt they can beat the Freakin' 49ers.

Seahawks over the Jaguars, the Seahawks are at home, I wouldn't be surprised if they shut out the Jaguars out and score more than 40 points.

Bears over the Steelers, the Steelers aren't as bad as I expected, but I still except Matt Forte to win the game for the bears.

Broncos over the Raiders, It'll be closer than the Seahawks-Jags game, but I think the Broncos will come out with a clean victory.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Jani-Koblaney

Void wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Well, good for you, the Browns just traded Trent Richardson to the Colts for their 2014 first round pick. And they got Willis Mcgahee from free agency.

Yeah, we should win, but with Ponder as QB, I dunno.

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic