Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo Skitrules bro word now thats "TRILL" there...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Void

That Redskins defense is far worse than I would've expected. And where is thier offense? They haven't done anything. But a bonus for the packers, James Starks is playing good today.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro yeah something going on with dead skins they letting other teams punk them...

Skitrules

Man all these games are too close except for the redskins good thing my prediction for that one was green bay!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Mr_Trill_281

yo Skitrules bro you are right about that all games are and dead skins have lots to fix...

Jani-Koblaney

Man what a bummer! I thought that my Vikings were maybe going to win that game. At least it looks like they improved somewhat since their first game.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo WildTwinVikings bro yeah my dallas cowboys let kc win game...

Skitrules

Well so far i am 5-5 not so good...

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

im im 6-8 so far...

Skitrules

WOO FIRST TOUCHDOWN OF THE GAME FOR THE HAWKS HECK YEAH!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Klimbatize

I'm 13-2 so far this week, 21-10 overall on the year. Back on track.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Jani-Koblaney

I'm 11-4 so far this week. Pretty decent..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Skitrules

Well that game was a blowout wow 29-3 go hawks!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

yo Skitrules bro sf didnt even show up tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-9 so far still have to wait on monday game...

Tasuki

Wow a bunch of good games this week. I had to listen to a few of them on the radio since I was at work but it was all good. Nice to hear that My Bears are 2 and 0 and at the top of their division. But we still have alot of games to go. I hope they can keep up the momentum.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki Wait a second I thought you were west coast?! Why do you care abouit the Bears?? This coming from a Lions fan of course.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@bezerker99 Don't worry as your team gets to play the Lions next week.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic