Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 3,454

RancidVomit86

The Pats didn't beat the Bills so much as the Bills beat themselves. Bills had far, far too many penalties and were not converting on crucial downs. Stevie Johnson was right when he said no one on Pats D could cover him but he is capable of beating himself by not making the catch when he is wide open.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

Spoony_Tech

Peterson was the only reason they were in that game. Let's just say the Lions were sloopy as well and didn't play all that gerat outside of the defense and Bush. Lots of dropped passes and stupid penalties. Thanks @Void for picking them to lose. I hate when a bunch of people start picking them just because of one win. They're on the road and that can be difficult no matter where you go. Still I do think the Lions should win! Will is another story. They have a lot to prove around here!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zowolffo

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Thanks @Void for picking them to lose. I hate when a bunch of people start picking them just because of one win. They're on the road and that can be difficult no matter where you go. Still I do think the Lions should win! Will is another story. They have a lot to prove around here!

So what's the purpose in saying that if you yourself think they will win?

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

Read what I said. They should win didn't say they would!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Void

WildTwinVikings wrote:

@Void I'd say our defense did bad because our offense couldn't produce anything a lot of times, making the defense stay out longer than they should. If anything, I think our O-line and Ponder lost the game for us.

I would have to agree the poor offensive line play was a factor, but the Lions have a fairly good defensive line, I might stack more blame on Christian Ponder though. Why? I don't like him. Although really, I can't judge his turnovers as I didn't see them happen. I'd look at their suspect secondary as well, but then again, who was it that kept Calvin Johnson to just 4 receptions? (I honestly didn't see anything other than Joique Bell getting 2 touchdowns.)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

@Void They had so many possible touchdowns called back because either they were just shy of it like Bush was once or dropped it when they hit the ground like Calvin did once. Plus he just missed yet another Touchdown on the back of the end zone. I've never seen so many replays of touchdowns in my life and it was all on the Lions side and legit! Then Bell got the 1 yard TD off of 2 of them I believe!

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Skitrules

RancidVomit86 your picks are by far the best I'm gonna see if i can try that thing you used because i don't usually do that much picks but we'll see how I do

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Skitrules

Ok finished haha i thought for a long while so my official picks are as follows:
Patriots>Jets
Rams>Falcons
Bills>Panthers
Vikings>Bears
Ravens>Browns
Cowboys>Chiefs
Packers>Redskins
Texans>Titans
Colts>Dolphins
Eagles>Chargers
Lions>Cardinals
Saints>Buccaneers
Broncos>Giants
Raiders>Jaguars
Seahawks>49ers
Bengals>Steelers

Thats my picks for the week tell me what you all think

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

i see justin bieber owening jets right now lol and mark sanchaz is gone soon i see him in jacksonville what everyone eles think...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Skitrules

Well 1 for 1 on my picks this week so far! lets keep it up!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 so far...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Zowolffo

1-0 so far this week..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

ogo79

yall keepin it trill up in here?
you should ask yourself this before you post each and every time

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
FriedSquid wrote:
Play Urban Champion — you won't regret it!

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro you wild man lmao come in jump in man post your picks...

RancidVomit86

ogo79 wrote:

yall keepin it trill up in here?
you should ask yourself this before you post each and every time

Untitled

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro lol...

Mr_Trill_281

happy football sunday to all mi bros n.f.l football will be kicking off soon...

Klimbatize

Okay, time to improve on a below average 8-8 start.

The rest of my Week 2 Picks:

Falcons over Rams
Buffalo over Panthers
Bears over Vikings
Packers over 'Skins
Colts over Dolphins
Chiefs over Cowboys
Eagles over Chargers
Ravens over Browns
Texans over Titans
Cards over Lions
Saints over Bucs
Raiders over Jaguars
Broncos over Giants
'Hawks over Niners
Bengals over Steelers

Happy Sunday, everybody.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Klimbatize bro yeah you trying score good this time lol...

Skitrules

I hope the best of luck to all your picks guys
happy sunday
GO HAWKS!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic