General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,681 to 1,700 of 2,418

AuthorMessage

Void

1,681. Posted:

Here's my predictions for Week 2.

Patriots over the Jets, Geno Smith did good last week and I'd say the Jets defense is a little better than the Bills, but I'm not going to count out the Patriots after a mediocre showing in week one.

Rams over the Falcons, I expect the Falcons to be on an emotional down turn after playing that badly against the Saints defense, the Rams defense is far better and I think their offense can fare well against the pass rush absent Falcons.

Browns over the Ravens, Ladarius Webb can get a lot of picks against the Brandon Weedon and their inexperienced receivers, but I expect their defense to take another few weeks before it can get on track. If the Browns shut down Ray Rice, and run the ball well with Trent Richardson, which I expect them too, I feel that they can come out with an upset in Baltimore.

Bills over the Panthers, both teams looked good on both sides of the ball, but lost late, I have a feeling it'll be a fun game that could go either way and will come down to the last few drives. But with the Bills at home, I'm picking them.

Bears over the Vikings, I have high expectations for the Bears this year, I'm not counting the Vikings out yet, but that defense looked pretty bad, I'd say the fact that Shariff Floyd can't stop the run has something to do with it.

Packers over the Redskins, I like both teams still after their losses, but I think the Packers can bounce back better being at home.

Texans over the Titans, Titans played well, and the Texans barely scraped out a Win, but I think the Texans are the better team, if the Titans can get a win though, I'd have to keep an eye on them this season.

Colts over the Dolphins, Ryan Tannehill looked good on the road against the Browns, Lamar Miller didn't though, I think they'll both have a better time against the suspect Colts defense, but I think Luck can overcome his, and the Dolphin's defense and make a comeback at the end of the game.

Cowboys over the Chiefs, the biggest doubt I had about the Cowboys was their offensive line, and it looked excellent against the Giants, even though the Chiefs did great, it was against the Jaguars. The Jaguars.

Eagles over the Chargers, I think the Chargers defense will be, slightly, better prepared for the Eagles than the Redskins were, but I don't think Phillip Rivers and their offense are going to be.

Cardinals over the Lions, the Lions offense put up great numbers, but the Vikings also played terrible on defense, I don't expect to see that from the Cardinals, on top of that, the Cardinals offense is vastly improved, once Stephan Taylor is more familiar with the play book I for see them being a bigger threat.

Buccaneers over the Saints, it looks like the Saints are back with Sean Payton, unless atleast one cornerback, other than Revis, can step up and improve his play, the Bucs are still going to have troubles, but also to note, Josh Freeman looked inconstant as ever, but I think this is going to be one of his few games where he will play well and get an upset.

Broncos over the Giants, remember how I praised the Cowboys for stopping the Giants defensive line? Thats the only thing I liked about their defense, and their offensive line looks bad, I don't think David Wilson is the answer either, atleast not behind that line.

Raiders over the Jaguars, the Jaguars didn't show me anything last week, and I'm not going to give Terrel Pryor all the credit, the Raiders do have a few good and decent players on both sides of the ball.

Seahawks over the 49ers, I'd say home field advantage is pretty much what it comes down to here, probably the two best defenses in football with great offenses, it could go either way.

Bengals over the Steelers, Before Pouncy got injured, I had this pegged as a win for the Steelers, he stops Geno Atkins, and the Rothlisberger gets enough time to pass it around, but without him? And the fact that they're going to be playing in Cincinnati? It's going to be a ugly game for the Steelers, and it's going to stay that way through out the season unless the offensive line can make something work. (Personally, I'd move Ramon Foster and David DeCastro to tackle and send Marcus Gilbert and Mike Adams inside to guard, I honestly feel the Steelers offensive line would be much better if they switched them around like that during the off-season.)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,682. Posted:

@Void I'd say our defense did bad because our offense couldn't produce anything a lot of times, making the defense stay out longer than they should. If anything, I think our O-line and Ponder lost the game for us.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,683. Posted:

The Pats didn't beat the Bills so much as the Bills beat themselves. Bills had far, far too many penalties and were not converting on crucial downs. Stevie Johnson was right when he said no one on Pats D could cover him but he is capable of beating himself by not making the catch when he is wide open.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,684. Posted:

Peterson was the only reason they were in that game. Let's just say the Lions were sloopy as well and didn't play all that gerat outside of the defense and Bush. Lots of dropped passes and stupid penalties. Thanks @Void for picking them to lose. I hate when a bunch of people start picking them just because of one win. They're on the road and that can be difficult no matter where you go. Still I do think the Lions should win! Will is another story. They have a lot to prove around here!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,685. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Thanks @Void for picking them to lose. I hate when a bunch of people start picking them just because of one win. They're on the road and that can be difficult no matter where you go. Still I do think the Lions should win! Will is another story. They have a lot to prove around here!

So what's the purpose in saying that if you yourself think they will win?

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,686. Posted:

Read what I said. They should win didn't say they would!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Void

1,687. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

@Void I'd say our defense did bad because our offense couldn't produce anything a lot of times, making the defense stay out longer than they should. If anything, I think our O-line and Ponder lost the game for us.

I would have to agree the poor offensive line play was a factor, but the Lions have a fairly good defensive line, I might stack more blame on Christian Ponder though. Why? I don't like him. :P Although really, I can't judge his turnovers as I didn't see them happen. I'd look at their suspect secondary as well, but then again, who was it that kept Calvin Johnson to just 4 receptions? (I honestly didn't see anything other than Joique Bell getting 2 touchdowns.)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,688. Posted:

@Void They had so many possible touchdowns called back because either they were just shy of it like Bush was once or dropped it when they hit the ground like Calvin did once. Plus he just missed yet another Touchdown on the back of the end zone. I've never seen so many replays of touchdowns in my life and it was all on the Lions side and legit! Then Bell got the 1 yard TD off of 2 of them I believe!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,689. Posted:

RancidVomit86 your picks are by far the best I'm gonna see if i can try that thing you used because i don't usually do that much picks but we'll see how I do

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,690. Posted:

Ok finished haha i thought for a long while so my official picks are as follows:
Patriots>Jets
Rams>Falcons
Bills>Panthers
Vikings>Bears
Ravens>Browns
Cowboys>Chiefs
Packers>Redskins
Texans>Titans
Colts>Dolphins
Eagles>Chargers
Lions>Cardinals
Saints>Buccaneers
Broncos>Giants
Raiders>Jaguars
Seahawks>49ers
Bengals>Steelers

Thats my picks for the week tell me what you all think

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,691. Posted:

i see justin bieber owening jets right now lol and mark sanchaz is gone soon i see him in jacksonville what everyone eles think...

Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,692. Posted:

Well 1 for 1 on my picks this week so far! lets keep it up!

Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,693. Posted:

im 1-0 so far...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,694. Posted:

1-0 so far this week..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,695. Posted:

yall keepin it trill up in here?
you should ask yourself this before you post each and every time

now playing: cosmo police galivan-famicom/nes
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,696. Posted:

yo ogo79 bro you wild man lmao come in jump in man post your picks...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,697. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

yall keepin it trill up in here?
you should ask yourself this before you post each and every time

Untitled

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,698. Posted:

yo RancidVomit86 bro lol...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,699. Posted:

happy football sunday to all mi bros n.f.l football will be kicking off soon...

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,700. Posted:

Okay, time to improve on a below average 8-8 start.

The rest of my Week 2 Picks:

Falcons over Rams
Buffalo over Panthers
Bears over Vikings
Packers over 'Skins
Colts over Dolphins
Chiefs over Cowboys
Eagles over Chargers
Ravens over Browns
Texans over Titans
Cards over Lions
Saints over Bucs
Raiders over Jaguars
Broncos over Giants
'Hawks over Niners
Bengals over Steelers

Happy Sunday, everybody.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494