Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo WildTwinVikings bro we will see how it goes down it will be dallas takeing home win...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RancidVomit86

My story of Pats vs Bills 2013

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Klimbatize

This game was insane. Manning throws 7 TDs? My god.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RancidVomit86

Yep, I finished with 71.98 points. This is awesome. Keep it up Manning.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Void

Well, if I wasn't a Steeler fan, I'd feel sorry for the Ravens. I think its going to be a long season. Then again, its probably going to be a long season for me as well..

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Jani-Koblaney

@Void Why feel sorry? They just won a Superbowl a few months ago...

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro dam* thats not bad there and i see you counting down untill your team play pats...

yo Klimbatize bro we starting to see young manning playing lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Void

WildTwinVikings wrote:

@Void Why feel sorry? They just won a Superbowl a few months ago...

Well, 8 months ago, it also so happens they're the first team in over 40 years to give up 7 passing touchdowns in a game, but no, as a Steeler fan, I don't actually feel sorry, I'm enjoying it. But then I get to watch Issac Redman get 2-3 yard gains until Le'Veon Bell is healthy, and watch Roethlisberger be on his back as our tackles fail to do any kind of decent pass blocking. Yeah, I think the Ravens will have a... Mediocre season, but I think the Steelers will be just as bad unless the offensive line can play good.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro ravens wont be going again this year LMAO have of team is gone to other teams i see ravens getting playoff stop but that it...

AlGator

Go Broncos - hopefully they can really make something happen this year. It's a good beginning...

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Mr_Trill_281

waz good AlGator bro long time no see man lol yeah your team picked up there frist win last night...

RancidVomit86

The first Sunday of the regular season has arrived. After much thought on what to think my mind keeps coming back to one thing LET'S GO BUFFALO

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro happy sunday man oyessss count down is on untill all games kick off GOO DALLAS COWBOYS...

Klimbatize

So far I am perfect on predicting game's this season. Everyone should be impressed.

The rest of my Week 1 picks are:
Pats over Bills
Bears over Bengals
Browns over Dolphins
Vikings over Lions
Colts over Raiders
Saints over Falcons
Bucs over Jets
Steelers over Titans
Seahawks over Panthers
Chiefs over Jags
Cards over Rams
Packers over NIners
Cowboys over Giants
Skins over Eagles
Chargers over Texans

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Klimbatize bro happy sunday man good picks...

Klimbatize

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Klimbatize bro happy sunday man good picks...

My goal is to go 67% correct on my picks for the year. It's a tough mark to hit, but we'll see.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Mr_Trill_281

yo Klimbatize bro lets see how it goes lets see if you get your wish im trying to get half of mine lol...

Skitrules

My dream super bowl this year is Cowboys vs. the Seahawks. I sure hope the Hawks win it though
GO HAWKS!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Klimbatize

Skitrules wrote:

My dream super bowl this year is Cowboys vs. the Seahawks. I sure hope the Hawks win it though
GO HAWKS!

That truly would be a dream Super Bowl!...

...since it's impossible as both those teams are in the NFC.

Skitrules

I know but I still want to see this match up somwhere along the way because I love my Hawks and I'm starting to love the Cowboys too. So I want them both to make it far but the Seahawks need to win

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic