Showing 161 to 180 of 3,060
161. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 02:11 BST
steelers won 27-10 agianst the jets were 1-1
3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire
162. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 02:12 BST
im a CAROLINA PANTHER FAN Cam Newton! were 1-1 we beat the saints
sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA
163. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 02:29 BST
no TheBaconator everything counted...
Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.
164. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 02:31 BST
Where is our Cowboys fan after that utter embarrassment?! Same old Cowboys if you ask me.
Edit: Never mind there he is!
Edited on Mon 17th September, 2012 @ 02:32 by Spoony_Tech
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech
165. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 02:33 BST
yea i dont see cowboys doing anything impressive i see the super bowl being
49ers vs steelers
166. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 03:20 BST
Eagles turn the ball over 9 times in 2 games...
Does not compute...
PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225
167. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 03:26 BST
No, it has to still be preseason. The Patriots would surely not have a game plan that horrendously awful in a game that counted for real. Why would they run so many gimmick and draw plays to Woodhead when they are almost 100% certain not to work, unless they had no intentions on trying to win?
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
168. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 04:03 BST
waz good Tech101 lol yeah my team lost to night man we let those sea hawks beat us man...
169. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 04:04 BST
yo mieu-fire i bet we get playoff spot man...
Edited on Mon 17th September, 2012 @ 04:04 by Mr_Trill281
170. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 04:06 BST
yeah TheBaconator pats should of won tonight i was looking for them get win...
171. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 05:36 BST
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86
Writer for www.sega-addicts.com
172. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 05:43 BST
waz good RancidVomit86...
173. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 05:49 BST
One word Spiller!
174. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 06:20 BST
Poor Fred Jackson's going to have to become a supplementary weapon again once he comes back.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
175. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 07:12 BST
If Spiller can maintain it either way I say possibly best rushing attack in the league
176. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 09:24 BST
its crazy your bills won WOW...
177. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 09:33 BST
It's a bad time to be a Chiefs fan...
Lots of censorship here...
Dragon friend safari
Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1
178. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 15:00 BST
lmao lan yeah...
179. Posted: Tue 18th Sep 2012 05:20 BST
i see dirty birds beat dever lol...
180. Posted: Tue 18th Sep 2012 05:57 BST
What the hell happened to Peyton tonight?
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture