General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 2,401

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,581. Posted:

I heard my Skins won last night but I didn't get to see one snap.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,582. Posted:

yo bezerker99 bro yeah your team won man 30-12 im happy tim trash bow been cut to lmao...

Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,583. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo bezerker99 bro yeah your team won man 30-12 im happy tim trash bow been cut to lmao...

Oh reeeeeeally???? :O

I'm going to have to turn on ESPN Radio today and do some listening.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,584. Posted:

yo bezerker99 bro yep your team did and espn showing high lights right now...

AuthorMessage

Groosenator

1,585. Posted:

Uh oh. The TC is a Dallas fan? Hope you're ready for disappointment when my Eagles win the division.

Though I'm counting on Dan Bailey to do well... he's my kicker in multiple fantasy leagues this year.

Groosenator

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,586. Posted:

Seahawks on their way to a perfect 23-0 season! ;)

Go 'Hawks!

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,587. Posted:

yo Groosenator bro o its going to be a good game when our teams meet man you already no this we punked them before we can do it again and our kicker is man he have a good leg...

yo ryno bro i really think your seahawks will get playoff this year there looking to get back to spot they were at last year...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,588. Posted:

Untitled

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,589. Posted:

yo RancidVomit86 bro LMAO love pic man ty for makeing my sunday...

AuthorMessage

Void

1,590. Posted:

NFL Kickoff is tomorrow doods. Time to start with our predictions, if there are 3 or 4 other people that want to predict the winning teams each week with me, I'd be happy to keep track during the season.
Heres what I'm going to guess for week 1.

Broncos over the Ravens. I would say overall, the Raven's skill on defense is better this year, but a good defense needs chemistry, and that usually takes some time, and I'd say that they only have 4 guys who I'd trust to catch the ball, period. I think the Broncos offense is going to be even better this year, but the loss of Dumervil and Von Miller for 6 games is going to be big, and without champ baily for this game, it going to be hard for the broncos to stop even the Ravens weakened offense, but I'm still going to pick the Broncos in what I'm going to guess is going to be a shootout.

Patriots over the Bills, because the bills, or more so because Kenbrell Thompkins and Zach Sudfield look like they're pretty go, and because bills. But I do think the bills can get 6 wins and beat out the jets for 3rd in the division.

Seahawks over the Panthers, The Panthers are doing a good job with the defense, but they really need to help out cam more, he needs someone other than Steve Smith and Greg Olsen, because I'd say the rest of their receivers are pretty meh . I'd say the Seahawks are just as good as they were last year, and they'll be even better once they get Percy Harvin back.

Bears over the Bengals, I like what I've been seeing from the Bears in the preseason, their offensive line looks much better, and I just don't trust Andy Dalton,

Browns over the Dolphins, Yeah, it may seem crazy, but really, the Dolphins are going in with one guy who can pass block at tackel, Tyson Clabo, and the Browns have a good pass rush, this ain't gonna end well for Tannehil. I also like what the browns have on offense, I actually wouldn't be surprised if they come close to winning the division.

Vikings over the Lions, the biggest thing holding the Vikings back is Christian Ponder, but if he can play as good as he did at the end of the last season, I'd put them up there with a chance for a wild card. And the Lions? Yeah... I like their defense better, but after how bad they were last season I don't have confidence in them, and they did get reggie bush on offense, but I don't think its going to help them enough.

Colts over the Raiders, the colts have Andrew Luck, the Raiders are rebuilding, I don't think they have much of a chance.

Chiefs over the Jaguars, I don't like the chiefs... But I know the Jaguars are bad, it should be an easy week one win for Andy Reid.

Falcons over Saints, they both have good offenses, but I'd say Atlanta has a better one, same thing can be said for their defenses.

Buccaneers over the Jets, Although the Raiders, and Jaguars are bad, I'm pretty confident that the Jets are the worst in the league, the Bucs have a nice looking defense, and I think their offense will be better, I don't think they're going to the playoffs yet though.

Steelers over the Titans, I don't like the Titans, and the Steelers haven't been looking good, but I think the Steelers defense is going to stop the Titans better than Vice Versa, I'm guessing it'll be a sluggish game with neither team scoring 3 touchdowns, it'll probably be a great play on special teams that decides it.

49ers over the Packers, I think both teams are going to win their division, its too early for Super Bowl favorites, but I'd say the 49ers are the best team in football, and are going to beat a still very good Packers team.

Rams over the Cardinals, I don't trust the cardinals, I think Larry Fitzgerald can have his best year since Kurt Warner, I do like some of their other players as well, but I still think the Rams are better.

Cowboys over the giants, the biggest thing holding The Boys' back is Jerry Jones, if he wasn't there I could see them with a shot to beat the Redskins for the divison, but with him leading I don't, I like that talent they have, but I don't see them doing that great, I still see them being able to beat the giants and defending their house, but I don't have much confidence for them making the playoffs. Nor do I for the giants, though, either.

Redskins over the Eagles, I love Chip Kelly and what he's done for my ducks, but I just see the Redskins as a far better football team.

Texans over the Chargers, I do see the Chargers being better this year, but I don't think they're good enough, Texans should be able to dominate here.

Well, this is quite a long post.. :P

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,591. Posted:

I'm just saying Vikings>Lions for obvious reasons. I don't follow other teams really..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,592. Posted:

GOOO DALLAS COWBOYS

my picks for this week

1.denver over ravens

2.pit over tenn

3.pats over bills

4.dirty birds over n.o

5.tampa bay over jets

6.kc over jacksonville

7.sea hawks over panters

8.miami over browns

9.minn over lions

10.colts over raiders

11.bears over cincinnati

12.az over rams

13.sf over green bay

14.dallas over ny she men

15.dead skins over eagles

16.bolts over kotexans

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,593. Posted:

yo Void bro enjoying reading your info on teams man...

yo WildTwinVikings bro why you dont peep out other teams...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,594. Posted:

no faith in my Bills...oh wait...I don't blame you...I'm a fan and have no faith in that miracle happen...then again Fitzpatrick surprised me...

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,595. Posted:

yo RancidVomit86 bro lmao yeah your team playing justin bieber teams you already no thats win for pats lol...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,596. Posted:

The fan in me won't let me root against them though.
Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,597. Posted:

I hope RGIII can stay healthy this year. The skins look like they have a good defense...just need my awesome QB to not_get_hurt. >:[

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,598. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

I hope RGIII can stay healthy this year. The skins look like they have a good defense...just need my awesome QB to not_get_hurt. >:[

I'm sorry to say that with RGIII I smell another Vick. Not the dog fighting part but the getting hurt part.

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,599. Posted:

Can't blame everyone for dissing my Lions. However they may surprise a few people this year! Who really know what that means though. As long as Megatron is on the team they're never out of any game though! Oh and Void is right that Bush is not the answer and he's not that great if you ask me!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,600. Posted:

yo RancidVomit86 bro good one you got me and my peeps at work rolling about what girl wanted to hear lmao...

yo bezerker99 bro yeah rg3 said he feel better and ready to start i new season off good...

yo RancidVomit86 bro no no rg3 is no were like vick lmao...

yo Spoony_Tech bro your lions is a team look out for this year you never no what they going to do and now they have bush on team...