General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,667

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,541. Posted:

yo WildTwinVikings bro that and they can see what players are not on they a game in things on field...

yo ryno bro na im looking forward to this yeah i wanna see my dallas cowboys get playoff spot mannnnnnn lol and true that there are now good teams with good player that will run show...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

1,542. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

Packers, as usual.

You just lost some of my respect.. JK, but it looks like we won't be getting along too well when football season comes! ;) Skol Vikings!

It's ok. If the Pack spanks the Viquee... Vikings, no hard feelings. I just act like I've been there before. Which I have been... several times. :)

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,543. Posted:

Midnight3DS wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

Packers, as usual.

You just lost some of my respect.. JK, but it looks like we won't be getting along too well when football season comes! ;) Skol Vikings!

It's ok. If the Pack spanks the Viquee... Vikings, no hard feelings. I just act like I've been there before. Which I have been... several times. :)

At least we aren't a bunch of cheese heads in the middle of nowhere..

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,544. Posted:

yo Midnight3DS bro my dallas cowboys play your team to dec 15 its going to be good game...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,545. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Midnight3DS bro my dallas cowboys play your team to dec 15 its going to be good game...

Let's hope the Cowboys beat the Slackers.. Skol Vikings!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,546. Posted:

yo WildTwinVikings bro "daps" to that lol...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,547. Posted:

mattatron wrote:

EAT 'EM UP LIONS, EAT 'EM UP

I see what you did there!

Yeah I'm skeptical at best really. The Lions should be good on paper but they don't know what paper is! :-P

If they suck this year I would like to see Megatron go to a team that has a chance at a Superbowl. Don't want to see another star player stuck here for their whole career.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,548. Posted:

yo Spoony_Tech bro i think lions are going to be ok this year they went for what they needed in draft and picked up bush to and i dont think megatron will ever leave that team if he did its something that going on he dont like thats only way i see him leaveing...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,549. Posted:

I agree Trill but I would hate to see him stay on a losing franchise like Barry did. If the team was better then maybe he stays for a few more years and sets the all time rushing record. The Lions have been one of sports worst franchises in the last 40+ years. Maybe even the worst!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,550. Posted:

yo Spoony_Tech bro yeah man oyeah berry stayed untill end then he said its time for me call it game over lol but he got a hall of fame ring you cant top that so you thinking he will stay clp more years before he say he want to move on yeah true that they have been but they almost got playoff spot but that didnt go well...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,551. Posted:

"Spoony Tech"? Where does that come from?! ;)

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

1,552. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

Even though my Pack was on the donkey end of the scoreboard with the Boys in the early-mid 90's, I loved that period. It was an interesting triangle. Packers couldn't beat the Cowboys, Cowboys couldn't beat the Niners, Niners couldn't beat the Packers.

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,553. Posted:

Chiefs fan.

So yeah, I have more hope for my fantasy team than my NFL team.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,554. Posted:

waz good Midnight3DS bro oyeah watching those old videos back in day are still good to watch lol and peeping out who going to make that last touch down it was good to see teams go back and forth...

yo Klimbatize bro long time no see i see you changed your name lol what players you got for fantasy this year...

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,555. Posted:

@Mr_Trill281 Your Cowboys are winning their PreSeason game so far tonight. But I'm sure you already knew that

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,556. Posted:

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah my team up 10-0 i see you looking at game too...

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,557. Posted:

I'm a Skins fan lol. My cousins are both Cowboys fans and I know many other Dallas fans.

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,558. Posted:

yo bezerker99 bro oyeah your kin folk running with right team lol how it feel to be around all dallas fans...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,559. Posted:

dallas cowboys got they frist win in pre season...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,560. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

dallas cowboys got they frist win in pre season...

Was good Trill, even if I don't really have ties to either the Cowgirls or the Tunas..

Mmm Chicken