Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo Metal_Sonic bro you will never no who they will pick up in draft...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Seattle was good last year now this just might be what they need to put them over the top! In the mean time my Lion's are going after Reggie Bush.......I don't really think he is all that good. Don't know what the fuss is about him here!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro i see sea hawks back in playoffs again man on real and Reggie Bush said he was going to hang up shoes after miami...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Void wrote:

One more hour!

. .

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

count down is on untill draft and football season start...

Spoony_Tech

Screw that we are talking about free agency here. My team needs that more. Couple more mins!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro what all your team need...

Spoony_Tech

Not Reggie Bush imo. Defense..defense...defense!!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro ty for makeing roll over here defense win games...

Void

Tech101 wrote:

Not Reggie Bush imo. Defense..defense...defense!!

Personally, you'd be better off going for someone like Kenjon Barner later in the draft.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Jani-Koblaney

I kinda have a bad feeling about my Vikings giving up Harvin in a trade. Sure, he complained a lot, but he was a darn good receiver! Hopefully my Vikes make good use of their draft picks, but I wouldn't be suprised if we get nothing great out of it..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yoTech101 bro i see your team picked up bush man lol...

Spoony_Tech

They have many more problems then running back. I don't even think Bush is all that great. Maybe coming out of college but he's never lived up to what people thought he might be!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro yeah i no you said there are more things need to be fix on your team and lots people say bush was only good in college...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Spoony_Tech

Well it looks like Dallas is cursed for another 6 year's!!

MERG said:

Ryno

Tech101 wrote:

Well it looks like Dallas is cursed for another 6 year's!!

Yeah Tech101, Cowboys being all Raidery again.

In other NFL news, I got my Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII bet in Las Vegas this week!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo tech101 bro how are we cursed fool lol...

yo Ryno bro i see sea hawks and 49ers and pats in playoff this year man...

Spoony_Tech

Come on!! Another 6 year's with Jessica Simpson's girlfriend?!?! What was Dallas thinking????

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo tech101 bro GOOOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS do your thing romo win or lose im still behind you...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic