Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 3,448

RancidVomit86

Hopefully Bills next year -_-...as I say every year...lol

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

Mr_Trill_281

hope to see dallas cowboys there...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

hope to see dallas cowboys there...

Romo=no superbowl EVER!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro one day fool...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Zowolffo

My viKINGS will be there next year..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Tech101 bro one day fool...

I'm just jealous my Lion's ha e never been then and probably never will be!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryno

2014 Super Bowl Odds:
The Denver Broncos and Super Bowl XLVII runner-up San Francisco 49ers are the co-favorites to win it all at 7 to 1.
The New England Patriots (15 to 2), Green Bay Packers (10 to 1) and Seattle Seahawks (12 to 1) round out the top five.

The rest don't matter.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro give your team time lol...

Zowolffo

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Tech101 bro give your team time lol...

Yeah, the lions have never been to the super bowl. In fact, the last time they made it to a championship game was 1957. It's not impossible, but I highly doubt the lions will make it to the Super Bowl anytime soon..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro DAM* thats long time there WOW but they will be there one day...

NintenDude97

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

2014 Super Bowl Odds:
The Denver Broncos and Super Bowl XLVII runner-up San Francisco 49ers are the co-favorites to win it all at 7 to 1.
The New England Patriots (15 to 2), Green Bay Packers (10 to 1) and Seattle Seahawks (12 to 1) round out the top five.

The rest don't matter.

Except for the Panthers.

Edited on by NintenDude97

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno_Choryzo bro yeah lots players are going to diffrent teams dallas cut two players so far...

TsunamiSensei

As always, I hope to see the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl. But recently, its been hard to be a Philly fan.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Zowolffo

Kinda suprised to hear about Harvin going to the Seahawks. Then again, he was always complaining about how terrible our franchise is..

Edited on by Zowolffo

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Sensei_PikPik bro its going to be some time untill your eagles get there but you guys have two good qbs...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic