General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 141 to 160 of 2,531

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

141. Posted:

Aside from the odd Spiller highlight, the most enjoyable part of my team's game was reading A Game of Thrones during the commercial breaks...

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

142. Posted:

David Akers is, without question, the greatest player in the game right now.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Chuie

143. Posted:

my steelers are up 10-7 :D LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

144. Posted:

waz good mieu-fire yeah i see your team doing they thing bro...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Void

145. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

my steelers are up 10-7 :D LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

[s]Now it's 19-22.[/s] :(
They are really struggling to get much going on offense..

Well forget that, it's over now, 19-31, broncos...

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

146. Posted:

yo mieu-fire i see your team lost tonight man...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

147. Posted:

First of all, condolences to you Steelers fans... That said, this is a happy day for me as a life-long Broncos fan. Tonight felt like the first time the Denver Broncos were the Denver Broncos since Elway retired. And by that, I mean the Denver Broncos that won 6 AFC titles and 2 world titles.

The January win over the Steelers in the playoffs with Tebow felt like somewhat of a fluke. Tonight, to not only hang with one of the most dominant teams of the last 10 years but beat them felt like the Broncos of old, who would emerge from AFC title game dogfights with the Steelers. And Peyton doesn't appear to have lost a step! No telling what'll happen, but I feel good about the 2012 season, which is a good feeling after over a decade of mediocre/crappy play, and having a veritable quarterback carousel!

That defense has to improve at stopping the other team on 3rd down, however.

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

148. Posted:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

That defense not Tebow is why Denver had the run they did last year! Don't get me wrong he played well enough but if not for the defense Denver would've lost.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

149. Posted:

yo FluttershyGuy bro you think your team can keep this up with wins are what and i think pit gave up...

AuthorMessage

Void

150. Posted:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

They beat The Steelers on 3rd down enough to hold them under 20 points, and the Steelers are undoubtedly one of the best teams in the league at converting 3rd downs, if the Broncos can keep playing like that all season I don't doubt that they make it too the playoffs.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

151. Posted:

denver play dirty birds next i think they will give dever that lost...

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

152. Posted:

ESPN's C'mon Man segment for week 1! First of all, Brandon Weeden, getting lost under the American flag? For reals? You're making us Okies look bad, and legitimizing every diss an OU fan has ever made about an OSU fan. C'MON, MAN!!! Second, @Tech101 , why are your Lions wearing sheer pants? That's what the cheerleaders are supposed to be for! C'MON, MAN!!! :P From c'mon man to WHOA MAN, Suzy Kolber looking fine as can be! :D MMM MMM MMM! Can't be said that Joe Namath doesn't have good taste! ;)

@Tech101
I know it. Even then, it got pretty ugly after a few weeks (as I feared it would), when the opposition started to figure out what he was going to do next. I got worried we wouldn't even back into the playoffs.
@Void
I feel pretty good about our chances after this first game. With a future hall-of-fame quarterback at the helm again, those offensive weapons are really going to develop over the course of the season like they've never had a chance to before. Peyton is one of those guys who makes everyone around him better with his aim for perfection, and that's been badly needed in Denver.
@Mr_Trill
Nope, I think we'll be 2-0 after Monday night by a comfortable, but not huge margin. It'll be a test, as I've seen some pick Atlanta to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

153. Posted:

waz good FluttershyGuy ok we see how it goes down next week with you two teams and i dont think dirty birds be in super bowl i see them in playoff...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

154. Posted:

how everyone team doing today...

AuthorMessage

Chuie

155. Posted:

my steeler better win :P

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Lan

156. Posted:

:(

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

157. Posted:

waz good mieu-fire & lan yeah our teams play later at 3 and lan your team play monday...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

158. Posted:

My Lions have a tough one against San Fran tonight. Good luck to them!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

159. Posted:

yeah they do tech...

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

160. Posted:

Today was still preseason and nothing counted today, right?

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs