Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,052

TheKingOfTown

I know my Ravens will win this. >:3

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro never that man lol...

yo TheKingOfTown bro we will see how it goes down sunday...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Today was a good day for my Vikings, AP was voted MVP and Cris Carter got inducted into the Hall of Fame! Honestly, that got me more excited than the Super Bowl..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RancidVomit86

Wish Andre Reed would get his due respect and not be snubbed every year

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro ture that and mos got him ring again...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Chrono_Cross

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo MrNiceGuy bro ture that and mos got him ring again...

I'll lol so hard if Moss doesn't get that Super Bowl ring tomorrow. I might pass out from laughing so much.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Mr_Trill_281

yo Chrono_Cross bro we will see man...

Mieu-Fire

ima tell you all right now 49ers gonna win

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire true that mannnnnnnn...

RancidVomit86

If anyone wants rad Vikings tie mailed to them let me know. I got one I have no use for. Will put up a pic soon.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

MrNiceGuy is big vikings fan he would love that...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

RancidVomit86

From what I can tell it is John McMahon like throwing in space with a Vikings logo above him

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mieu-Fire

the refs are all ready BSing on the 49ers just like how the refs were BSing on my steelers

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro you can never trust n.f.l refs man..

Mieu-Fire

come on 49ers you can do this you had a major comeback on the falcons you can do it on these stupid birds

MANGO

Void

Terrible play by the 49ers, how can you let a guy roll on the ground, get up and then walk into the end zone?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

yo Void bro on real and were is all other players...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic