General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,629

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,361. Posted:

Oh I cant wait. Madden, Wings, Hotdogs, Hamburgers, and then the Superbowl.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,362. Posted:

yo RancidVomit86 bro oyeah man chicken,pizza here...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,363. Posted:

And most importantly BEER

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,364. Posted:

waz good RancidVomit86 bro no beer here ill be haveing sprite,water now if you was comeing over ill make sure i have beer on ice for you lol...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Void

1,365. Posted:

Who wants to hold a vote on which Super Bowl commercials are the best? :P

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,366. Posted:

yo Void bro long time no see man lol ill go in with you...

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,367. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

And most importantly BEER

Yes. Without beer it's not a Super Bowl.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,368. Posted:

yo Chrono_Cross bro good see you man i see you guys some drinkers lol...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,369. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Chrono_Cross bro good see you man i see you guys some drinkers lol...

Don't worry trill. You and I can be the designated drivers!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,370. Posted:

waz good Tech101 bro LMAO yeah we can do that now thats "TRILL"man...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,371. Posted:

1 more day untill super bowl big baby...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,372. Posted:

Totally cant wait my favorite AFC team is playing my second favorite NFC team and to top it off I am in the middle of Niner nation lol. Going to order up some pizzas and wings with some cold ones on the side and I will be set to go. Hoping for a good game and that the refs dont mess it up some how with bad calls thats really the only way I wont be able to enjoy this game.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,373. Posted:

yo Tasuki bro so your in cali are sf were ever you are its all trill man and im ready to see 49ers do they thing to and i got food already but up ready to bring out for sunday lol and on real to i hope refs call game right man no jokeing there...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,374. Posted:

@Mr_Trill: I am in Northern California about a 4 hour drive away from San Fran as well as Oakland so people around where I live are either Niner fans or Raider fans. Heck a few weeks ago when the Niners beat the Falcons someone on the block behind me had the cops called on them for illegally firing off fireworks lol.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,375. Posted:

yo Tasuki bro ok thats trill man you stay close to both areas you cant top that and i see you mixed in with both teams lol i hate when people snitch when someone just haveing fun if they not shooting there is no need to call cops in things...

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,376. Posted:

49ers! 49ers! 49ers! 49ers! 49ers!

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,377. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Tasuki bro so your in cali are sf were ever you are its all trill man and im ready to see 49ers do they thing to and i got food already but up ready to bring out for sunday lol and on real to i hope refs call game right man no jokeing there...

they better cause the 2011 superbowl steeler vs packers refs WERE STUPID! called to many flags on steelers that you didnt even see where they could call the flag

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,378. Posted:

yo mieu-fire bro thats who im rolling with to man lol...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,379. Posted:

yo mieu-fire bro true that about refs lol...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,380. Posted:

Go niners!

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852